40

Aliyah

"And we're back!" James announced signaling we were back on the air. "It is the time that we were all waiting for. Let's play spill your guts or fill your guts! Who's ready?" he asked.

"Can we not play and pretend that we did?" I asked him.

"Not today, sorry," he shrugged with a huge grin on his face.

"Does everyone know how to play the game?" he asked both Niall and me.

"I'm a little lost," I admit.

"Normally we would each have two people on our teams, but today it is you two against me," he started. "When it is my turn, I'll ask either one of you a question and if you don't answer, then you both have to eat whatever was in front of you and vice versa,"

"So if Niall doesn't answer a question then I have to eat the food along with him?" I asked just to clarify.

"Exactly," he nodded.

"You better be answering all of these questions or I won't be scared to dump more cold water on you," I warned Niall.

"Trust me, you're not going to want to answer all of these," James said to us.

"Oh come on," I groaned.

"Now the foods we have today are a salmon smoothie, beef tongue, bird saliva, herring rollmop, scorpion, a fish head, hot sauce, and finally, bull penis," 

"That's disgusting," I said to James.

"The foods aren't meant to be good," he laughed.

"I have a question," I spoke up.

"Yes?" 

"What kind of hot sauce is this?" I said pointing to the full glass of burning red liquid.

"It is sriracha,"

"I can't have that, I'm allergic to it,"

"Yes!" I heard Niall cheer as the crowd laughed.

"Do you have someone here that can confirm that?" James asked.

"Well, Niall, for one. And my mom might still be somewhere in the audience or backstage,"

"Can someone find her mum so we can have confirmation?" James asked one of his tech guys.

"She's right here," one of them pointed out.

"What was the question?" My mom asked him.

"Is your daughter in fact allergic to siracha hot sauce?"

"Yes, she is. There is a certain ingredient in it that she is allergic to," my mom explained from her seat.

"You got lucky there, Niall. Your teammate is allergic so I can't give you the hot sauce,"

"You can give him the hot sauce, I don't mind," I grinned at him.

"Oh, please don't. My acid reflux will go nuts," Niall panicked.

"As much as I would love to see that, I won't torture you with the hot sauce. But I will torture you with these other foods if you don't answer your questions," James laughed.

"Lovely," I smiled.

"Who wants to ask the first question?" he asked.

"You ask us first so I understand the game better," I suggested.

"Alright, if you say so," he grinned as he picks up a card.

"Oh no," I mumbled.

"This one is for Niall, not you yet," he laughed at my reaction.