61

*this is a time jump. the last chapter was in July, this one is in October*

Aliyah

"Aliyah, baby, wake up," I heard from above me.

I've been awake for the past half an hour just lying in bed not wanting to get up. But he doesn't know that.

Since he woke up almost an hour and half ago, all I've been hearing is him in the living room. He's been singing all of his songs, very loudly might I add.

I'm glad that he loves his songs that much to be singing them every day. Maybe not singing.

Basically just yelling out the lyrics.

I've been joining him as well.

I'll hear him humming a rhythm of one of his songs and I'll start singing the lyrics. That's when we really start yelling throughout the house.

Mully hates it.

A lot.

"Baby," I hear again.

"I'm sleeping," I mumbled making it seem like I barely woke up.

"I've known for the past half an hour that I keep coming in here that you're not sleeping," he said. "You've been lying on your stomach and I know that you can't sleep like that," he grinned.

"Okay, you caught me, I haven't been sleeping," I rolled my eyes. "I just want to stay in bed," 

"But it's time to party!" he said climbing into bed next to me.

"It's nine in the morning, Niall," I laughed.

"Well, it's the album release and kind of my birthday party today, so now is as great as other times to start the party," 

"Are my parents here yet?" 

My parents came into town a few days ago just for Niall's album release party. They've basically claimed Niall as their own son.

"They've been here for almost an hour, Liyah," he smiled.

"Let me guess, you've been hanging out with my mom?" I asked. 

"Of course I have been," he smiled before getting out of bed and leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes and finally decided to finally get out of bed. I did my daily morning routine of going to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and getting my hair out of my face.

 I took my phone off the charger and headed into the living room. I sat down on the couch and began looking through all of my social media.

"Look who finally decided to get out of bed," My mom said coming in to sit down next to me. 

"If it wasn't for Niall, then I would still be in bed," I said setting my phone down on the coffee table.

"Well, then it's good that he went and got you,"

"I wish he didn't, I could've fallen back to sleep," I said as I layed down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"I'll let you try and sleep some more, but just know if Niall catches you, it's over. He's very excited about today,"

"I'm very aware of that. It's all he's been talking about," I smiled.

"You sleep and hope that Niall doesn't come in here and see you," she said putting a blanket over my body.

"Thank you," I said just before she left the room.

I must've actually fallen asleep.

The last thing that I remember is my mom putting a blanket over top of me and now I feel some weight on me. There is no way that it could be the blanket.