62

Aliyah

Waking up the next morning was hard.

Not only because we went to bed way later than we usually do, but also because Niall would constantly pull me closer and closer to him.

Usually I wouldn't complain about it, but last night was just insane.

I would move the slightest amount and he would pull me much closer than where I was before.

To say the least, I didn't get the best sleep last night.

As of now, I was trying my best to get out of bed without waking Niall.

It was much harder than I thought it would be.

Trying to get out of bed while someone's arm is wrapped tightly around you is hard.

And very time consuming.

I had to move a little, move his arm, move some more, and then fully remove his arm.

All of that to get out of bed.

I somehow didn't wake him through all of that and while I was doing my usual morning routine.

I left our room with my phone in hand and went into the living room so I wouldn't bother him.

As I sat down on the couch, I noticed Mully in the kitchen.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked him.

"An hour ago I think. Did you just wake up?" He asked as he came over to sit by me with his coffee in hand.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep anymore," I sighed.

"Did he cuddle you too much?" He laughed.

"He did," I smiled. "How did you know he was a cuddly drunk?"

"I've known him since we were kids, I've grown up with him. I am very much aware that he is a cuddly drunk," he explained.

"I forgot that you two have known each other for ages," I said just as my phone began ringing.

I looked down to see my mom was facetiming me.

I quickly answered the call and was greeted with her warm smile.

"Hi, mom," I mumbled.

"Hey, baby, why do you look so tired?" She asked me.

"I barely slept last night,"

"Why do you go back to bed then? I can talk you later on today," she suggested.

"I've already tried falling back to sleep, it hasn't worked," I yawned.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she responded. "I called to see what time we should come over,"

"Uh, well, I have to go somewhere today, I might leave soon, so anytime after I get back is fine, I'll let you know about that,"

"Where do you have to go today?" She asked.

"Mariah's apartment,"

"How has she been? I haven't heard about her in a while,"

"I haven't talked to her for a long time as well, so that's partially the reason as to why I'm going to her apartment today," I shrugged.

"Well, I'll let you go do that then, I'll see you later on today,"

"I'll see you later, mom, I love you," I said before hanging up.

"Are you going to see her because of the text Niall got last night?" Mully asked from beside me.