6

Aliyah

We've all been swimming for an hour now. I have decided that I was done with swimming, so I got out of the pool.

"Where are you going?" I heard Niall ask me once I was fully out of the pool.

"I don't want to swim anymore," I said wrapping myself up in my towel.

"Could you go get me a beer?" He asked while sitting in the hot tub beside the pool.

"We still need to make something to eat, you know that right?" I asked getting up.

"One drink and then we can make some food,"

"Fine. I'm guessing you want one as well, Mully," I said looking at him.

"If you're offering,"

I walked inside and went into the guest room to get changed. I quickly took off my bathing suit and changed into new pair of bra and panties before putting on my sweatpants and oversized shirt.

I took out my brush and brushed my hair. I grabbed he hair tie off my wrist and put my hair up into a bun. Once I was finished, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed 3 beers. Might as well join them in drinking, right?

I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and headed back outside. I sat down in the chair that was next to the hot tub and handed them their beers.

"Thanks," Niall and Mully said at the same time.

"What are we gonna do with the rest of the night?" I asked while looking at the time. 6:32 p.m.

"I figured we could just talk or something," he said taking a drink.

*
After talking for almost an hour I decided to go inside for the night.

"I'm gonna go find something to make for dinner, do have any requests?" I asked the two while getting off the chair.

"There should be 2 pizzas in the freezer, that's easy to make for all of us," Niall informed me.

"Ok, I'll tell you when it's done then," I said walking inside.

I go to the freezer and just like Niall had said, there were 2 pizzas in it. I preheated the oven and took the pizzas out of their boxes. While I waited until the oven was preheated I played on my phone and continued to drink my beer.

*
"The food is done," I said popping my head outside.

I walked back inside and started eating without them. I looked over and they both came in soaking wet.

"Did you guys not dry off at all?" I asked them.

"Nope," Niall said grabbing a slice of pizza.

"You do know that you're getting your floor all wet, right?" I asked taking a drink.

"Yes, I'm aware. You want another?" He asked Mully and I opening the fridge.

"No, I'm good," Mully answered.

"Sure, why not," I answered when he looked at me.

He grabbed out two more beers for the two of us before continuing to eat.

"So we've been friends for almost 2 months now and I've been dying to ask you one question," Niall blurted out.

"Okay, what is this question of yours?" I asked him back getting quite nervous.

"How much do you make for being and actress?" He smiled.

"I'm not answering that,"

"C'mon, we're all friends here," Mully said this time.