63

*I didn't want this to be multiple chapters because it's essentially the same kind of thing so this chapter may be very long because it's gonna be 8 days in the book*

Aliyah

December 17th

"Are you sure we should actually do this? Spend a couple of days with my family and then the next few with yours?" I asked Niall as we boarded the plane.

"It will be fun," he smiled.

"And your parents know I'm coming along, right?" I clarified.

"They are the ones that begged me to bring you with me,"

"You do realize it's gonna feel like such a long week for us, right?"I asked. "We're gonna be with my family for a little bit and then with yours. There will be little to no time for relaxation,"

"I'm aware," he laughed.

The past few weeks, Niall and I have discussed where we were gonna be spending Christmas this year.

Now that we were actually together for this Christmas, we wanted to spend it with eachother. But we also wanted to see our families.

That's why we're going to be spending the 17th until the 22nd with my family and then going to Ireland from the 23rd until the 27th.

It's gonna be the first year where I'm not with my family on Christmas, but I'm still very excited about it.

Our next couple of weeks are quite busy for the two of us.

For one, we're not gonna be in LA for almost 2 weeks.

Once we get back from Ireland, we have to get our New Years party all set. A few weeks after that is our 1 year anniversary. We have yet to plan something for that.

It's quite hectic for a while.

It's a good distraction though.

All of this is good because it's distracting us from what has been happening.

We were currently in the process of getting a restraining order against Jared, we've changed our numbers, and to be even safer, we've changed the locks on our doors.

So with both of our busy schedules at the moment, its quite good for us.

"Can you tell me again why we booked such an early flight?" Niall asked just as the plane started to take off.

"We've been over this before," I sighed. "If we leave early, then we get there early and have more time with family," I explained to him.

"Does this mean that I'll  have time to take a nap once we get to your parents?" 

"If you really need to, yeah," I shrugged. 

*

Getting to my parents house is always fun.

The pent up excitement that gradually increases the closer you get. 

My mom is always the first one out of the door to greet us. 

"I missed you," my mom said giving me a hug.

"I saw you like a month and a half ago," I laughed as I hugged her back.

"It could be a week or a couple of days and I would still miss you like crazy," 

"Well, I'll be home the next few days," I reassured her.

"I wish you could stay longer," 

"I wish I could too," I told her. "Niall and I are gonna take a nap, okay? We'll be up later," I said making my way over to the basement stairs.