87

Aliyah

Time was for sure flying.

It was already almost the middle of August. I was a little over 8 months pregnant at this point and it was very noticeable.

I didn't fit into any of my clothes from when I wasn't pregnant. It felt like I ate everything in sight because of the growing baby inside of me. I don't sleep all that much because of how uncomfortable I feel all the time. I was just miserable at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I love that I get to carry a baby. But I just don't like all of the bizarre symptoms of doing so.

This past month Niall and I have been preparing as much as we could for our baby girl to come. We've been buying baby clothes in all the possible sizes. We've done her entire nursery. We've all of the necessary things like diapers, bottles, wipes, and even formula just in case she needed that as well. We were very much prepared for her to join us.

There was just one thing that we didn't have yet. A name. We have gone back and forth on possible names but nothing seems good enough for her.

We were also now in the stage of my doctor's appointments where I need to go every week. The past appointment that Niall and I were at she gave us some new information. 

My doctor said that she was growing as she should, but she looks to be ahead of what she should be at this stage. She moved up our due date because of this as well. My new due date was September 14th. Niall was happy about this because he thinks for sure that she'll come on his birthday. He's never been more excited over anything. He really wants to share a birthday with her so they can be birthday buddies.

That's how this past month has gone for Niall, me, and our baby.

As of now, we were doing the one thing that I could actually do. That is lay on the couch and watch whatever was on TV. It was my choice of what we watched today so I put on something that I knew Niall wouldn't like all that much. I streamed my youtube to the TV and put on some old One Direction videos. They made me happy to watch so Niall sucked it up and watched them with me.

"Why do you like watching these kinds of videos so much?" Niall asked as I began to search for another one to watch.

"I didn't know you during your One Direction days so it feels like I knew who you were by watching these," I laughed as I found a video of all of them messing around on stage.

"You know who would enjoy watching these with you?" Niall asked.

"Who?"

"Harry," 

"Is he in town?" I asked suddenly wanting to see him.

It had been a long time since I've seen him. We haven't seen each other since I had been pregnant so that was saying something.

"There is a small chance that he is," 

"Call him right now and tell him I want to see him," I smiled.

Niall grabbed his phone off the coffee table and scrolled through his contacts until he found Harry's. He clicked on it and began calling him. Harry instantly answered the phone making Niall put it on speakerphone so I could hear.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, H," Niall said. "I've got a question for you,"

"Alright, go ahead, ask your question," Harry spoke.

"Are you by any chance in LA?"

"I am, yeah. Flew in a couple of days ago. What did you need?" he asked.