37

Aliyah

"Hello?" I said as I answered my phone.

"I have come up with a few things that you can do for one last big prank," Colby informed me.

"And you had to tell me at seven in the morning?" I asked rolling over on my left side.

"Yes, I did," he simply answered. "This would be the best thing to do while he is sleeping. You have a key to his house, right?" 

"Yeah, why?" I asked suddenly intrigued.

"The first thing you need to do is make sure Mully knows that you're doing this,"

"Doing what exactly?" I continued to question him.

"You need to somehow get his phone and change all of his contact names, the weirder the better," 

"That's gonna drive him insane," I laughed.

"My point exactly," 

"What next?" I asked.

"Something else that will mess with him is by rearranging all of his kitchen things. Move his plates and cups to a whole different cupboard," 

"That's actually really funny, I'm gonna enjoy doing that," I laughed.

"I'm gonna think of some more things you can do before the last one," 

"What is the very last one?"

"Just dumping water on him to wake him up at like three in the morning," 

"Are all of these things happening the same day?" I asked him.

"Yes," he answered. "You move all of his dishes around in the kitchen and then when he is sleeping you change his contacts, and once I figure out something else you can do, you do that and then you dump water on him and quickly leave to go back to your house, he won't be expecting any of this," he explained.

"How did you come up with all of this?"

"Sam helped come up with parts of it, so I think that explains it all," 

"It sure does," I laugh. "I'm gonna go back to sleep for a little bit, so I guess call or text me when you have more things that you can do," I said to him.

"Okay, I call you later, have fun sleeping," he laughed.

"I will, bye," I said and then hung up the phone.

I'm very glad that my brothers and his friends used to prank their friends a lot because I don't think I could have thought of any of this stuff or would have pulled it off. We just need to think of a couple more small pranks to make this the most epic prank ever. He won't ever try and prank me again. 

What else can I do? What will make him mad and realize that he can't prank me? I'll think of something later, it's time to go back to sleep for a little while.

*

I ended up sleeping for a few more hours and it was not noon. Michael and I were currently watching a random show we found on Netflix while eating our lunch. 

"Do you have the entire prank planned out yet?" he asked me.

"Colby gave me a couple of ideas and he said he'll call me later with even more so it will be one huge prank so Niall doesn't try and prank me back," I explained to him.

"And what are those ideas?" he asked back.

"Rearranging his kitchen cabinets and then changing his phone contacts when he's sleeping, that's the first part. The next thing I'm doing is dumping water on him hours before he needs to wake up and then quickly coming back here," I laughed.

"That sounds amazing," he laughed. "Can I suggest something?"

"Always," 

"Do you know when he has music coming out?" 

"I have a general idea," I answered.

"If all of these things don't make him stop pranking you, then tweet out that you have information about his music and that he has a couple of days to admit he lost the prank war,"

"That will work, I know it," I told him. "Thank you for the idea," I said as I got my phone out and dialed Colby's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I just wanted you to know that I have the whole prank planned out now, so I don't need any help," 

"What is the final prank?"

"I'm gonna tweet out that I have information about his music and if he doesn't say that I win, then I'll tweet out the release date of his single," 

"That's actually a really smart idea," he said back.

"Well, you can thank Michael I guess, he came up with this," 

"I guess him pranking his friends, turned out to be a good thing," 

"Right?" 

"When is this going down?" 

"I think tonight," I told him. "I'm gonna call or text Mully and let him know and see when he thinks this should happen," 

"Can I help with this?"

"I would let you, but you haven't been to his house and I don't want to violate his privacy with people coming into him house without them ever being invited,"

"I guess you have some human decency," he laughed.

"You gotta start somewhere," I shrugged.

"Well, at least let me know how it goes," he sighed.

"I will, I'll call you tomorrow to let you know everything that happens and if he will ever talk to me again," I laughed.

"Ok, bye, good luck with this prank," 

"Thanks, bye," I said and hung up.

After hanging up, I decided now was the best time to text Mully to see when I should do this prank. 

'I plan on coming over tonight to finish this prank war with Niall. What time would be the best and does he have anything going on tomorrow?' ~Aliyah

'He has to be up at 6 tomorrow. What do you plan on doing?' ~Mully

'Can't say, but it will be amazing thought. Don't worry, you don't have to be involved in any way.' ~Aliyah

'Well, I can't wait to see what you do, so I guess I'll see you tonight.' ~Mully

"I'm going over there tonight and hopefully this whole thing will be done with," I told Michael.

"Then I guess you should hope he actually gives up because if he is willing to continue this prank war after tonight, then he is crazy," he laughed.

"One can only hope," I said back.

I guess now I need to fully prepare myself for tonight. The best thing to do first when I get there is to move all of his kitchen things around and then change his contacts. How am I supposed to get his phone? 

'Can you make sure Niall's phone is left out in the open?' ~Aliyah

'I'll try my best.' ~Mully

'Thank you.' ~Aliyah

I guess all I have to do now is wait until it's late enough and then prank him. I hope we're still friends by the end of tonight.

***

Next chapter is the one I've been waiting for