74

December 27th, 2018

Aliyah

Niall and I had been celebrating our recent engagement for a month now. We had told our family and close friends and we've got the best reactions and support from all of them.

Out of all the reactions we've gotten, my parents had been my most favorite.

*

~November 26th~

We had gotten home after the amazing night we had and I instantly called my mom.

"Is dad with you?" I asked my mom as soon as she answered my facetime call.

"I'll go get him," she said getting up and leaving to go grab my dad. "He's here now honey,"

I smiled at the two of them and then held up my left hand to the camera.

We heard gasps coming from my parents before they could initially react.

"Oh my gosh, honey! That's amazing. Niall, you didn't tell us that you were doing that today," my mom said.

"I didn't think it was going to be today, otherwise I would've told you," Niall said from beside me.

"Congratulations you two," my dad had said. "I've been waiting for you to propose Niall. I was starting to think you had gotten too scared," he teased.

"I was a bit nervous, not really scared at all," Niall said to him.

*

Surprisingly, the media hasn't found out about it really. There had been a few fans, that I had seen that have left comments asking if we were engaged. Niall and I decided not to answer any of those and just let it die down so we could have our own privacy and celebrate without any unwanted opinions.

Sadly, our celebration has come to an end. Niall had begun going back to the studio to work on some new music while I had been home and trying to book some more projects for myself.

Another great thing happened today, though. I had gotten my period. Yay.

Note the sarcasm in my voice.

I wasn't too happy when I woke up this morning to my favorite visitor.

I don't get my period every month due to the birth control I was on. The months that I do get my period though, are terrible.

Not only is it very heavy, but I get the worst cramps. Sometimes the pain medicine doesn't help at all.

So that's everything that has been happening lately.

Niall had been home today. He's actually been home all week due to the holidays.

We had been cuddling in bed for most of the day, not wanting to leave our room. We had been watching random movies that caught our eyes and that seemed to be our whole day.

I had just gotten done in the bathroom doing my business, perse. I had realized that I was running low on a few items.

I left the bathroom and climbed back into bed next to Niall. I took some more of my pain medicine and then cuddled back into his chest.