27

Aliyah

Why was I such a heavy sleeper?

I woke up to Niall's voice. Apparently he had been trying to wake me up for half an hour already. That didn't surprise me one bit.

"What do you want?" I groaned turning to face the couch.

"Mariah has been calling you for half an hour now and you haven't answered," he told me. "Now, she's calling me," he said before answering his phone.

"I just want to sleep," I mumbled.

"I'm trying to get her up right now... Ok, I'll tell her... Yeah, okay, bye,"

"What did she say?"

"Well, you have to leave in twenty minutes and she said she will send your manager here if you're even the slightest bit late,"

"I'm not scared of them," I said putting my face back into a couch pillow.

"I will drag you out the door if I have to," Niall threatened.

"You wouldn't,"

"Oh, I sure would," he dared.

"Fine, I'm going," I said getting off the couch and heading to my room.

Once I got to my room, I checked my phone. It was 9:30 and I had to leave in half an hour. I also had way too many missed calls and texts from Brandon and Mariah. I quickly texted them back before starting to get ready.

I grabbed out some clothes that made a cute outfit before heading into the bathroom connected to the bedroom .

I took one of the quickest shower I've ever taken before getting out. While still in my towel, I brushed my teeth and combed through my hair really quick. I then changed into the clothes I chose and made sure I looked presentable.

*Without the jacket and purse, this is her outfit*

I checked how the weather was outside and realized it was colder than I thought it would be. I dug through my suitcase trying to find a hoodie or sweater of some sort. Nothing. I forgot to pack some.

"Hey, Niall!" I called out.

"Yes?" He asked from the doorway.

"Do you have a sweatshirt I could borrow? I didn't pack any," I asked him.

"Of course, go choose one," he said to me before leaving.

I headed to his room and walked into his closet. Why does he have so many hoodies? I ended up choosing the first one I saw. I put it on and headed back to my room to collect my things so I could leave.