2

Aliyah

"I was worried that you weren't gonna show up," I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

"I went home and changed into something else as you can see," I motioned to my change in outfit.

"I see that. You look nice,"

"Thank you," I said to him before Mariah came over to me.

"We can only stay for an hour and a half, so keep track of time," she said before walking away again.

"Why do you only get to stay for an hour and a half?" Niall asked me when I turned to look at him again.

"I have an early call time tomorrow morning," I informed him.

"What is a call time?"

"I'm working on a new movie that comes out next year and I have to be awake at 5 a.m to film some of it,"

"That doesn't sound fun at all. What movie is it?" he asked.

"I can't say yet, but it will be announced in about a month-ish,"

"Can you say what it's about?"

"Nope," I smiled.

"So you're keeping all the secrets, huh?"

"Yes, I am,"

"Hey, Aliyah. When did you get here?" Shawn asked me.

"I've been here for about 10 minutes, I thought you would've seen me, Mendes,"

"This is the first time I've been over here," he explained himself.

"Alright then. Do you guys know each other?" I asked both Niall and Shawn.

"Yes, we do actually," Niall spoke up.

"Well, I'm gonna be over there, maybe I'll see you again before I have to leave," I pointed to the large group of people.

"When are you leaving?" Shawn asked me.

"Niall here can inform you if you must know," I said and walked away.

I went over to my group of friends that I have met through filming a lot of different movies and TV shows.

"Hey, girly," I said to Kristen, one of my close friends.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long," she said and gave me a hug.

"I know, it's been a couple of months," I responded.

"How long are you back in LA for?"

"About a week, maybe a little bit longer," I informed her.

"Are you filming something new?"

"Yes, I am. I can't say anything about the movie, but there will be more information about it next month or sooner,"

"How long is filming going to take?" she asked me.

"I wish I knew, but I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow morning to start filming," I groaned.

"Why are you at this party if you have to wake up early tomorrow?" she said very concernedly.

"I wanted to make an appearance I guess. I didn't want to just go to the award show and then not show up here, I felt like that would be rude of me," I explained thoroughly.

"Oh, I see,"

"I'm gonna go and talk to my manager quick if I don't see you again tonight, then I just want you to know that I love you and hope to see you soon," I said hugging her.