14

Aliyah

We've been in Kansas City now for almost a week and we still had six days left to stay here. Yesterday, Mully had to fly back to L.A for some kind of emergency for his business. I really wish he could've stayed longer because he is great to have around.

As of right now, Niall and I were in the basement watching a random movie that we had found on Netflix. You could really tell that we both weren't that interested in it because we kept checking our phones.

"Can we both agree that this movie isn't that good?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's really boring. The description seemed like it was going to be better, but it isn't," Niall sighed.

I turned off the movie and shut the tv off and looked at Niall. "What are we gonna do now?"

"I have no clue," he said putting his hands over his face.

"I would suggest playing a board game with my parents, but they are still not home,"

"How often does your family do game nights?"

"Every holiday or anytime we're all together," I told him. "Does your family not do game nights at all?"

"Nope, we've never done anything like that," he said back.

"Is your family not close or something?"

"We are close, but we just don't do family game nights I guess," he explained to me.

"Well, then I'll make sure that we do a game night sometime before we leave," I told him.

"I look forward to it," he smiled.

"We should do something while we wait for my parents to come back," I suggested.

"Like what?"

"I can show you a place that I always used to go when I lived here,"

"Ok, let's go," he said getting off the couch.

"I'm gonna see if my brothers want to come with," I said to him also getting off the couch. "You can wait for me upstairs,"

After I said that, Niall made his way up the stairs while I go to my brothers room. I first went to Colby's room because it was the closest one to me at the moment. I knocked on the door before entering and saw that he was sleeping. I guess he won't want to come with us. I next went to Michael's room. I knocked and went inside and saw him sitting at his desk.

"Do you want to come with Niall and I?" I asked him.

"Where are you guys going?" he asked turning around in his chair.

"We're walking to the lake,"

"I'm good, you'll probably push me in anyway, so I'll stay home,"

"You have fun by yourself then," I said before leaving.

I went to the otherside of the basement and went inside my room. I grabbed my black vans from my closet and put them on. I then grabbed a hoodie and put it on because it isn't exactly the warmest outside. I noticed earlier that Niall was just wearing a t-shirt, so I grabbed one of his hoodies to bring with him. After collecting all of my things, I made my way out of my room and upstairs where Niall was waiting for me.

"Colby is sleeping and Michael thinks that I will push him in the water," I laughed handing him the hoodie.

"Where exactly are we going?" he said setting his phone on the counter while he put his hoodie on.

"There is a lake down the road where I used to go all the time to get away from people or if I just wanted to think about things," I said heading out of the front door with Niall following close behind.