5

Aliyah *one month later*

Over this past month, I felt like I've done so much with my life. I finished yet another movie that is coming out next year, I've gotten to see one of my brothers, and I've made some pretty good friends.

Almost every day, Niall and I would hang out. We basically now know everything there is to know about one another.

As of right now, I was over at Niall's house. We don't really talk much when we hang out, but we still manage to have a good time.

"C'mon, get up," Niall said pulling at my arm.

"But I'm comfortable," I said cuddling with one of his couch pillows.

"I'm bored and I want to do something," he fired back.

"Go find Mully and do something with him," I said grabbing my phone off of the floor

"He is boring," he said talking about his best friend and roommate.

"I don't care, go find him,"

"Fine, but you owe me for this," he said walking away from me.

*

He came back 10 minutes later with Mully following behind him. He sat back down on the couch where he previously was sat.

"Are you guys not going to do anything then?" I asked Niall after I put my phone down next to me.

"We are gonna go in the pool, but you have to come with us," Mully said.

"Why do I have to?"

"Because. You don't have a choice," Niall said this time.

"So you're gonna make me go all the way home to go change into a bathing suit to come all the way back here to swim with you guys?" I asked them.

"You act like your house is an hour away,"

"But I'm comfortable laying on your couch," I said hoping he would change his mind.

"Do you want me to go with you so you're not lonely?" he asked me.

"I would love it if you didn't make me get off the couch," I smiled.

"Come on, get up, I'll go with you," Niall said holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Ugh, fine," I groaned taking his hand.

I put on my shoes and walked out his front door. I looked behind me and didn't see Niall.

"Horan, you better come with me!" I yelled.

"Hey, don't yell my last name that loud. I don't want people to know where I live," he said kind of hurt.

"I'll yell it again if you don't come with me," I warned.

"Alright, alright. Do you want me to grab your phone?" He asked.

"I guess,"

He handed me my phone as we started walking down the street towards my house.

*

"Are you ready yet?!" I heard Niall yell from downstairs.

"If you ask one more time I will stay here and not go back with you!" I yelled back to him.

"You'll have to come back eventually! Your car is at my house," he said coming up the stairs.

"I guess you can keep my car," I said walking into my bathroom to put my hair up.

"What am I gonna do with it?" I heard him ask from my room.

"You figure it out. You can come in here by the way," I said putting my brush away.