4

Aliyah

I get inside my house and head towards the kitchen. I look through my fridge and pantry to try and find something to eat. I decide to make a simple salad because I didn't feel like making anything too extravagant. I quickly eat my salad and wait for Niall to arrive. My phone buzzed on the counter. I grabbed it and saw that it was Niall who had texted me.

-The neighborhood you live in looks the same. I think I'm lost. ~Nialler

-I'll wait outside of my house. ~Aliyah

I put my phone down and walk towards my front door. I go to my gate and wait next to my mailbox. I look down the street and see a black range rover coming towards my house. My guess is that it is Niall who had finally found my house. The car turned down my driveway and out came Niall.

"You're entire neighborhood looks exactly the same. How the hell do you remember where you live?" Niall asked shutting his car door.

"I've lived here for almost 3 years, so I think I just know the area better than people who have never been here before," I said leading him into my house.

"It's kinda crazy how we've never really ran into each other. I live like 5 minutes away from here,"

"I don't really leave my house that much. I only go to things that I have to go to," I explained to him.

"I wish I could do that, but I get too bored just being in the same place all of the time,"

"So, would you like a tour?"

"Sure,"

"Well, this is obviously the kitchen, and over here is the living room," I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Your house looks very clean, mine never looks like this," he complimented.

"Thank you. Over here is an office and a spare bedroom," I said walking down the hallway. "This is a bathroom, and now time to head upstairs,"

"Your house is actually really big. From the outside it looks really small," he said following me up the stairs.

"I know right, I think that might be why I love it so much," I said to him. "Well, this is my room, and then there is another spare bedroom, another bathroom, and another office that I might make into something else," I said to him.

"I can see why you don't like leaving this house, it looks like you can do a lot of stuff here," he said when we made it back downstairs.

I walked over to the side door. "I also have a pool in the back and I had an in-ground trampoline installed because I am a literal child,"

"That's amazing,"

"Thank you. I didn't have anything planned for us to do while you're here, so do you have any suggestions of what we could possibly do?" I asked him.

"We could go to a coffee shop or just walk around your neighborhood that seems like an actual maze," he laughed.

"We could walk to a coffee shop that is just a mile away from here," I recommended.

"Let's do that then," he smiled.

"I'll go and get some shoes on, then we can leave," I said running up the stairs to my room.

I grabbed my black vans and one of my hoodies because it felt cold to me.
I put on my shoes and hoodie and went back downstairs to find Niall looking at some of my records.

"Why are you wearing a hoodie?" Niall asked me.

"Because I'm cold," I said grabbing my wallet and keys and put them in my hoodie pocket.