9

Aliyah

I was woken up this morning at 4:30 to my alarm going off. As much as I want to see my family, I don't want to be awake right now. I grab my phone off my nightstand and quickly text Niall.

'Let me know when you're leaving your house.' ~Aliyah

I didn't want to wait for him to answer me so I decided to get ready for my day. I got out of my bed and walked downstairs to the two guest rooms. I opened the first one and turned the light on.

"Colby wake up. Go wake up Sam and Jake, we're leaving in about an hour," I said to him before going back to my room to get ready.

I walked into my bathroom and started my shower. I took off the pajamas I wore to bed last night. I got in the shower and stood underneath the warm water. I quickly washed my hair and body and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my closet. I put on my underwear and a sports bra. Next was figuring put what shirt and pants I should wear. I might ad well be comfortable, so I grab a loose shirt and a pair of black leggings. I quickly got changed and then went to go brush my hair.

I quickly brushed my hair and put it up and out of my face. I walked downstairs to see if my brother and his two friends were up. I noticed Colby was in the kitchen eating some toast.

"Where are Sam and Jake?" I asked him.

"They are either in the shower or getting dressed," he answered.

"You should probably start putting your stuff in the car soon," I suggested to him.

"I will when I finish eating,"

"Ok," I said going back to my room.

I grabbed mg phone and looked to see if Niall had answered my text yet. He did.

'We're leaving in about 5 minutes. Don't make any coffee, we're going to Starbucks.' ~Nialler

'Ok, sounds good.' ~Aliyah

I walked into my bathroom and put on some mascara. Might as well try and look presentable right? Once I did that, I went into my closet to put on some socks and my Van's. No surprise there right? I put on my black hoodie and then put my phone into my pocket.

I scanned my room and bathroom to make sure I didn't forget anything. I turned my light off and shut my door before making my way downstairs.

"Niall and Mully will be here in about seven minutes so make sure you have all of your stuff," I informed my brother and his friends.

"We just need to put everything in the car and we're ready to go," Sam responded.

"Ok, let's do that then so we can leave," I told him.

*

"Niall and Mully are here, let's go," I said when I saw his car pull into my driveway.

I grabbed my suitcase and started bringing it outside. I saw Niall and Mully both getting out of the car.

"Do you have any other bags or is it just the one?" Niall asked me.

"I have two more, they are next to the front door," I said wheeling my suitcase towards his car.

Both Niall and Mully came back with my two other bags. Niall opened up the trunk and out all of my stuff in it.

"Do you have everything?" Niall asked.

"I just need to grab my wallet and keys and we can leave," I said walking back inside.

I grabbed my keys and wallet off of the counter and started turning all of the lights off in my house.