Bonus Chapter 6 - Niall Week

Aliyah

It was very entertaining to get to watch Niall be on The Late Late Show for a week. It was pretty funny. Today he was doing two skits and tomorrow he was doing the carpool karaoke with James.

The first skit he was doing today was eating the hot wings. He was very nervous about doing this one because he wasn't the biggest fan of hot things. Even though he could've said no to doing this one, he didn't. He wanted to do what was originally planned for this week, so he and James would be doing that in a few minutes.

"You know that you don't have to do this, right?" I asked Niall as he began pacing the length of the dressing room.

"I've already agreed to do so. I have to do it," he said before stopping.

"Take your ring off then," I said to him. "I don't want you to get it covered in whatever kind of dressing that is," I laughed.

"I'm gonna smell like that dressing for the longest time," he groaned as he slipped off his wedding ring, placing it in my hand.

"Just take a couple of showers and you should be fine," I said as I put his ring on my left thumb.

"Niall!" we heard from outside of the dressing room.

"I'm not ready for this yet," he groaned, knowing that was his queue to start the skit. "Are you gonna be watching?"

"I'm staying back here with Aven," I said to him. "Did you want me to watch?"

"Tara can watch her," he said.

"Go find her and I'll come and watch you burn your tastebuds off," I laughed.

He left the room right after to go hunt down Tara. I laid Aven down on my lap and began playing with her while I waited for him to come back. As I played with her, she was giggling quite a bit. I loved her little laugh so much.

"Looks like you have a happy baby on your hands," Tara said as she entered the room.

"Thanks for watching her," I said as she sat down next to me.

"I don't want to be in the room when he gets mad about me setting this up for him," she laughed as I placed Aven in her lap.

"He wouldn't yell at you,"

"He might," she shrugged. "If it's as hot as everyone is saying it is, then there is a high chance that he would yell at me,"

"I'll make sure he doesn't come near you then afterward," I laughed. "She should hopefully fall asleep soon, otherwise you can just play with her, she loves that toy right next to you,"

"Have fun out there," she laughed as she put her attention on Aven.

*

"Cut!" we heard.

Niall instantly ran over to where all the water bottles were held. The wings must've been very spicy. He was covered almost head to toe in whatever kind of dressing was used for the skit.

"Why the hell did I agree to do that?" Niall kept asking himself as he drank more water.

"You should probably go take a shower so you can do your next skit," I said to him as he made his way close to me.

"I think I look pretty good like this," he smiled. "I don't even think I have other clothes besides this,"

"I knew you wouldn't have brought yourself extra clothes, so I did it for you. They're in the dressing room bathroom,"

"What would I do without you?"

"I'm not sure, but go take a shower,"

"Are you saying I smell bad?" he asked as he walked towards his dressing room.

"You don't smell good, that's for sure," I laughed as I followed after him.

*

Niall

After the past few days of doing strange skits for the Late Late show, I was glad that today was something normal. James and I were filming Carpool Karaoke today. We were supposed to be starting now, but Aven didn't want me to leave.

"Aven, I have to go," I said as I tried to hand her off to Aliyah.

She did her best to hold onto me, but I was a bit stronger than her. I handed her over to Aliyah and watched as she pouted at me not holding her anymore.

"She's gonna be so mad at you later today," Aliyah laughed.

"She'll forget about it," I said.

"James is trying to get your attention, you should go. Have fun," she said.

"I will," I smiled as I walked over to James.

"Are you ready to do this?" James asked as we both got into the car.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I laughed as I got buckled. "What is the plan for this?"

"We'll sing one song, then something you probably won't like, sing more songs, and then we have a lie detector towards the end,"

"Oh god," I sighed. "Why do I always agree to these things?"

"You'll have a good time,"

*

We were at the final part of the carpool karaoke where we're doing the lie detector test. I was going first and was quite nervous about it. I didn't get to know what any of the questions were beforehand, so that brought the nerves up way more.

"You ready?" James asked. "Do you actually think One Direction will get back together?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"True," John said from the backseat.

"Do you like Simon Cowell?" James laughed.

"Uh, sometimes," I honestly answered.

"True,"

"These questions are intense," I said as I got prepared for the next question.

"What is your favorite late-night show to perform on?"

"''The "Late Late Show with James Corden"," I said to play it safe.

"That's a lie,"

"Oh my god!" James yelled as I laughed at his reaction. "Whose is it?"

"It's SNL," I said, looking down.

"Just for that, your last question is comprised of three questions,"

"Oh no,"

"Is it true that you have a baby?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"True," John confirmed.

"Is it true that your wife is pregnant again?"

"That is not true,"

"True,"

"The last one," he said. "Is it true that you want to have more children?"

"Yes,"

"True,"

"Only if Aliyah would want to go through pregnancy and birth again," I clarified. "Is it my turn to ask the questions now?"

"It is," James nodded.

I'm so glad that I'm no longer in the hot seat. I didn't have to answer any more questions that I didn't want to. I now got to see what questions that I get to torture James with to make him as uncomfortable as I was.

***