eight

Saint
There were many things that Luci could say that would set me off. But this was undoubtedly the worst.

I gripped the wheel and kept my eyes steady on the road in front of me. I adjusted my rear view mirror calmly and we made eye contact through the glass.

Remaining silent, I unbuckled my seat belt and pulled my key out the ignition. We hadn't left the outside of her house yet, and my car parked sideways against her driveway.

I cocked my head to the side and focused on the outline of her lips. They were light brown but her bottom lip had a faint pink hue. Her lips were plump and her Cupid's bow was not prominent.

Mindlessly my thumb came to her lips and traced the bottom. Immediately her lips parted and I seized the opportunity.

I placed my thumb atop her tongue and watched her eyes go wide. Hooking my pointer finger under her chin, I gripped it and pulled her face closer to mine.

"Such a filthy mouth," I whispered. "Don't say things like around me unless you're willing to pay the consequences."

Her breath labored and became shaky. Getting Luci flustered was always amusing to me. I knew she couldn't have much experience in anything. I suppose that was my fault though.

When she first entered Kingston High no guy, including me, never asked her out or did anything of the sort with her. They knew what would happen if they dared; social rejection.

An idea suddenly struck my head. I wanted to see how far I could go before she would stop me. My car windows were tinted and it sure was not the first time I had a girl in a risqué position.

I took my other hand and grazed her knee ever so slightly. She gasped and my thumb felt the hot air exhale from her breath. I slowly dragged my palm up to the mid center of her thigh and rested it there.

I tapped my finger tantalizingly on her soft denim jeans. When I did not receive a reaction I frowned. My rings scraped against her jeans and I drew my pointer finger up higher.

"What happened to "make me"?" I cooed.

I drew figure eights on her thigh and inched closer to her zipper. Her body was getting hot and I could feel her body heat through her jeans.

At any moment she was going to crack and I was going to end up with another burn mark on my body somewhere.

Oddly enough I didn't care. It was exciting making her feel like this. I just hoped she didn't think I meant anything by my actions. I was just simply having fun.

Her teeth were hard under my thumb and her eyes remained wide.

"Darling, why aren't you saying anything?" I teased.

I slid my hand between her inner thigh and rested it there. The feeling was warm as it was sandwiched between them and Luci's breath hitched.

"P-please stop," she breathed out.

Her lips closed around my thumb as she finally conceded. My laugh rang throughout the car and I removed my hands from her mouth and thigh.

Turning my car back on, I strapped my seat belt tightly against my chest.

My car glided smoothly off the lot into the desolate street. The neighborhood was bleak and dull. There weren't many houses, just apartments and small duplexes. It wasn't terrible, I just wasn't used to being in places like this.

My dashboard shone brightly as the directions to Azure displayed. We had hundreds of miles to cover and only a weekend to do it.

I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel and hummed.