thank you + announcements

1/28/23

Make sure to read the epilogue before this!

My dearest readers, words cannot describe how much I appreciate and care for all of you. I started this book in December of 2020, when I was quarantined at home with nothing else to do. What started off as a simple hobby, grew into something I couldn't even have imagined.

With over 200,000 words being written (insane, I know) you all have been on the journey of two characters I hold so dearly to my heart.

We have laughed, and cried together as mini plot twist arose. I am not ready to let go of these two characters which is why I am announcing a sequel!!!

When Heaven and Hell Fall

Seven years after murdering the council, Luci leaves Hell and embarks on her journey to find Saint

Saint, riddled with memory loss and zero recollection of his star-crossed love, has started a new chapter of his life, one that has nothing to with Luci.

Is Luci's love for Saint enough for him to remember? Or will she realize that a part of love is learning to let go?

This book will not be released until I'm done writing it. The chapters will be shorter (less than 5k words) with more mature themes surrounding mental health, toxic relationships, etc.

After this book, the prequel titled "The Devil's Siren" featuring the story of Mallory, Lucifer, Arabella and Roderick will be released.

I just can't stop writing so y'all will just have to read what I put out and be happy.

Anyway...

My heart is so full, I'm so excited. Thank you for reading. Spread the joy of my work by telling your friends, making TikToks, tweets, whatever the hell it is.

I love you all so much you have no idea.

Until next book.

Love,

Michelle.