fourty seven

Luci
: dark red (steve lacy)

"I'm not doing this right," Saint groaned.

It was the next morning and I sat on the bathroom counter as Saint tried to part my hair in order to run deep conditioner through it. My hair was very thick and dehydrated since I had forgotten to wear my bonnet, and Saint had been grabbing it all night.

"It's okay," I assured. "You're doing your best. That's enough."

He shook his head and centered the rat tail comb so that he could carefully part.

"It looks much shorter than yesterday," he said.

I angled the comb straight as he carefully parted my hair.

"That's shrinkage love," I said.

I pulled a strand down from my hair to show him how long it could get. His eyes widened in awe and he smiled bashfully.

"So soft," he said quietly as he successfully parted his first section.

I handed him a rubber band and twisted it over the section. He took a step back and marveled at his work.

"Did I do it well?" he asked.

I turned my head to look in the mirror and nodded. I had one part down while the rest of my hair was still out.

"You did great," I said. "Now do the same thing but seven more times. I want eight parts."

"Yes ma'am."

I laughed as he continued to section off my hair and rubber band them with elastic. When he finished, I handed him the deep conditioner and instructed him to work the product through each of the parts thoroughly.

"You wouldn't have to do this if you didn't grab my hair all night ya know," I teased. "This is your punishment."

He rolled his eyes and put some conditioner in his palm. He started from the back to remove one of the parted sections and slowly worked his fingers through.

"You act like you didn't like it," he chided. "And this isn't punishment. You're letting me play with your hair for an hour."

He grabbed the detangling brush beside me and started to detangle my hair from the end slowly working his way up.

How does he know to do that? Who else has he been fucking?

I sat silently as he did the same thing to the other parts. He would take off the elastic, work in the deep conditioner, then detangle it very slowly. He did this until all my parts were done and washed his hands before staring at my hair quietly.

"Your hair is low porosity right?" he asked. "It might take a while for the conditioner to absorb."

"Are you fucking someone else?" I glared.

His brows furrowed.

"What?"

"Who taught you that?" I asked. "How do you know about that?"

"Oh," he laughed. "When I get bored I'd watch YouTube tutorials on this stuff."

"You watched tutorials on how to do my type of hair?"

His face flushed red as he scratched the back of his neck.

"It was interesting," he shrugged.

"You're too cute," I smiled.

I grabbed his neck and softly pecked his lips. Some conditioner got onto his forehead and I laughed before wiping it off.

His face was redder than usual and he seemed dazed from such a quick kiss. He stared down at my lips again and my heart quickened.