Moving Fast

Camreigh POV:

The next few days seemed to fly by almost as soon as they arrived. But that was okay... because now that Peter was here time could move at any pace it wanted. That being said, I was taking full advantage of his new found residence and had barely even seen my own house or dad since Peter's arrival. (Clearly my father was more lenient than most, but that didn't mean he was completely on board with how close Peter and I were being.. especially since I was still in high school and living in his home, but he somewhat understood because he didn't hover). Although if it was up to me, I'd already have my stuff in boxes on its way to Peter's apartment.. but one step at a time, I know.

Peter and I layed in his bed, doing everything in our power to stay there and avoid the inevitable, all cuddled and cozy regardless of the sun's attempt to force us to reality. He nuzzled his way into my neck, kissing me gently before grabbing me and pulling me closer to him for even sweeter cuddles. "mmm this is what I've waited for" he said. I could just hear the smile in his voice. "me too" I said rustling to turn over to face him. Once I was looking at at him, he eskimo kissed me. "grrrrr" he said as he looked over at the alarm clock next to the bed. It was almost noon and as much as he and I didn't want to we needed to pry ourselves apart from one another and get ready to run some errands and unfortunately take me home later... after being here 3 going on four days, It was more so my dad wouldn't kill him but still... its the last thing I wanted to do was leave him again at least this time we wouldn't be but a few miles apart.

I grabbed some jeans and one of my shirts out of my overnight bag, and headed to his bathroom to turn the water on in his shower so it could get hot. Peter popped his head in making me jump when I saw his reflection in the mirror. "omg you scared me" I said in a laugh. As he smiled sticking a lip out coming towards me. "aww I didn't mean to scare my babygirl" he said. "I was just fixing to come join you if thats alright" he said playing with my hair as he held me being sweet. I pulled away from him with my eyebrows raised. "oh really?" I said as he bit his bottom lip. "hell yeah girl, get that sexy ass in that shower" he said smacking me on the butt playfully.

I slipped into the shower, and Peter followed. The water was just hot enough to fill the room with steam. As the water soaked our bodies, he gently kissed me while tracing his fingers up and down my arms before massaging his hands into my scalp. It felt so good the way he took care of me. He washed my back after rubbing body wash from the back of my hair line down before twirling me around letting his lips meet mine. It was such an intimate moment between the two of us. Nothing short of passion between us both and I had missed it, but I could also tell how much Peter had matured since being on his own for a year.

As we finished our shower together, Peter jumped out and wrapped a towel around his waist before darting towards his bedroom for clothes. Of course he didn't bring any clothes in with him that would make to much sense. I wiped the condensation off of the bathroom mirror, and dropped my towel to my legs so I could start drying off. After I rubbed so lotion onto my skin, and started to get dressed. I could hear Peter's music blasting as he was still rifling through his boxes of clothes he had yet to put away. After I was fully dressed. I unwinded the towel from on top of my head and detangeled it with my fingers, scrunched it with some hair mousse and headed to find Peter sitting on the floor of his bedroom in a pair of Jeans and no shirt scrolling through his phone. The music still blaring loudly to a hip hop playlist of his.

"PETER!" I shouted raising my voice so he could hear me. He glanced over and smiled setting his phone down. "Your still not dressed P?" I said shaking my head. That's when he got up from the floor and grabbed me by the legs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and the two of us just laughed. His lips met mine kissing me multiple times until I heard my phone going off and he let me down so I could answer it. It was my father... of course it was.

"Hello....?" I said answering with hesitation. "When you coming home kid? I miss ya" he said. I felt bad because I was pretty much all he had but at the same time I was growing up and maybe a little faster than he had hoped. "Today dad." he sighed a little but didn't throw a tantrum. "alright, just checking up on you kid. You know if you want invite Peter over there's a game on later what's another person going to hurt to share a pizza with" I silently squealed as I smiled to myself happy that I had a dad that was trying to make sure I was happy and loved. "Awesome, I will ask" "Okay Cam, see ya later"
"okay bye dad"

As I hung up the phone and looked over at Peter who was finally fully dressed. I tugged on the belt of his jeans to get his attention. "Girl we just did it in the shower you bad girl you, but I could go for round two." He said smirking when I smacked him in the stomach playfully. "Peter Kavinsky!" I said as he leaned into kiss me. "Slow down P" I laughed. "I got a question" I said as he interrupted me again. "Yes! you can move in I have been trying to figure out a way to ask you!"... The excitement in his face, the way it lit up a room was so sweet only that's not what I was going to ask... and now there's this weird awkward silence between us..

"Cam?" he said snapping his fingers in front of me. I wasn't even spaced out I was just at a loss for words. "I- would love that... P, but I was actually going to ask you about coming to watch the game at the house with my dad and I later... he suggested it."

Peter looked at me blankly, "oh, yeah.. sure.. more time with my girl I'd never turn that down..." he looked away and then back up at me with those brown puppy dog eyes. "So.... about what I just blurted out like an idiot- Do you want to move in with me?" He asked me again before giving any thought to anyone else but myself I blurted it out loud "YES!!" I said before realizing my dad was going to flip once he heard this new development in our relationship.. He had been supportive no doubt but I'm not quite sure he would be okay with me moving in with Peter only a few short days after he had even gotten moved into his apartment...