Christmas Party Hop

"Oh my gosh Sophia! This place is a mad house!!!" I said getting frantic at just how busy this place was. "Well it is just a week til Christmas maybe if you started earlier than...." she said when I cut her off mid sentence.

"Okay, okay!" I said as she shrugged her shoulders at me. "Alright! Where to first?!" She asked me I was so puzzled by the crowds of people I had forgotten what I wanted to look at.

"Uhh... I-I...." I said trying to remember when Sophia spotted the Nike Athletics store."What about we hit Nike first!? I can get Peter's gift from there?" She said I quickly agreed mostly so I could get into an actual store and look around  and out of this crowded walk way.

"What are you getting Peter?" She asked me and I still didn't completely know yet. So I shrugged my shoulders,"I don't know?" I said with a goofy grin, Sophia looked at me with a pathetic look and dropped her jaw.

"Camreigh! Christmas is a week away! You've had months to think about this!" She said scolding me but I know she was just excited she loved Christmas alot, and I once did too until I lost my mom.... the day after Christmas when I was seven now.... it was just a painful reminder.

"I know, soph but what do you even get a boy for Christmas that you've been dating for four months?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Hmm...." Sophia said... "good point... well maybe we'll look around and you'll get an idea..!" She said as I nodded and looked around the store with her.

Sophia ended up getting Peter a new pair of Nike shoes in the colors blue and yellow same as our Adler High colors, and a new Nike Gym bag. "I think he will love it!" I gasped because Peter was indeed a jock and anything pertaining to athletics he loved no matter where it came from.

"This is actually fun!" I said to Sophia, because normally our shopping trips consisted of her griping about Peter but now that the two of them had gotten closer she had grown to love him more and not be so jealous of his successes.

"Yeah. It is" I replied back to her as we headed into the next store and my phone went off again.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

PETER K:

Hope your having fun babe 😘

PETER AND AUGUST POV:

"Dude, could you pull yourself out of your phone for ten minutes!" August scoffed at me with annoyance.

I smiled, as she replied back before putting my phone back in my pocket. "I'm sorry dude, you know how it is... you have Harper!" I chimed back at him for being so temperamental.

"Yeah, yeah I know" he replied, "what is with you?" I asked seeing as he was fustrated at something...

"Nothing it's just Harper and I broke up last week... and you would know if you weren't so stuck up Camreighs ass.." he said with a complete and unnecessary attitude. I kinda laughed seeing as how they always broke up and got back together that's why I stopped keeping up with it.

"Yeah but the two of you will get back together.." I added looking at the sweaters at the Forever 21 store we were in. When August looked at me with a depressed glare. "No.. not this time I think she's finally had enough of me" August said walking over to the perfumes.

"What's so different this time then?" I asked when he huffed loudly. "I cheated on her like multiple times.." he said acting like it was no big deal.

"Well dude I don't blame her, I wouldn't take you back either!" I said with my voice raised at him.

"Dude what the fuck? I'm your bro. we're in high school it's what we do?" He said trying to justify his own behavior. "Not me.. not anymore at least" I said now there is no doubt before I was kind of a player and a jerk but I had changed alot. Thanks to Camreigh's influence.

"Oh i forgot you have the perfect relationship now!" August smarted off.

"Yo dude don't bring Camreigh into this. I've just grown up a little that's all... and I do care alot about my girlfriend it's definitely not like any relationship I've been in before" I said when August stormed off out of the store.

When I went after him I saw he had bumped into Margot Covey, one of the girls who had graduated last years older sister. "Hey guys" she said as August stood there like an idiot.

"Hey.." I and looking down at my phone to reply back to Camreigh.

BAE:

❤❤ do I have something to tell you about August later 🙄🙄

"How have you two been? My little sister Lara Jean, asked about you the other day. Told me to tell you hi if I saw you!" Margot said to me but I wasn't paying her any attention.

"Peter!" August yelled taking my phone out of my hands.

"Dude that's not cool!" I said when he pointed my attention to Margot.

"Um. Okay...." I said trying not to be rude but Lara Jean and I weren't exactly friends so I dont know why she would tell me hi. She was even weirder than I thought my little sister and Camreigh once were.

"I'm sorry he's to into his girlfriend... but I'm single..." August said sliding in front of me to flirt with Margot.

I just laughed and took my phone from him.

"Yes and I'm twenty three and your seventeen... not gonna happen." She said flipping her hair back and getting ready to walk away.

"Seventeen and three quarters!!!" August yelled back at her but she was already leaving walking away from us.

"Smooth dude... smooth!" I said laughing so hard at him my ribs hurt.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

SOPHIA AND CAMREIGH POV:

I was looking at the watches when I noticed Peter and August talking to some Asian looking girl from afar.

"Hey you find something yet?" Sophia asked bumping into me. "Uh.. uh yeah..." I said holding up the watch, "I thought I could have it engraved?" I said still looking at the three of them talking. I guess this where my jealous girlfriend side started to show up like an angry monster.

"Yeah that would be cute!" Sophia said excitedly as she caught what I was glaring at.

"Really your spying on your boyfriend?" She said with a laugh. "No... maybe who is that girl? She looks familar?" I asked as Sophia shrugged her shoulders until she got a good look.

"Oh that's Margot! I think shes Lara Jean's older sister or something she's probably down for the holidays!" Sophia gasped but it made me feel better. The Covey's were good people I think their dad even delivered me.

"Oh okay" I said brushing it off Peter didn't look interested anyways. August was all in her face poor girl.

"So have you decided?" Sophia asked as I took another look at the watch "yes this is perfect!" I said now I just had to figure out what I was going to have engraved in it.