Backlash

Peter had been every bit as upset as I was about the way she had treated me. But it wasn't just that, yeah it was out in the open now plastered all over Facebook that she was dating Trent, nobody liked it family and me wise but it was her attitude that was the worse thing about it all.

It wasn't bad enough for her to push me her only friend away like I never meant anything to her, but her family too? To make matters worse she started to hang around Destiny and Grace the two snobbiest girls in the entire school we both used to hate... I didn't like this person she was becoming and school had only been back in session a good three weeks and she was doing a great job of acting like I never existed.

*Sophia Kavinsky added a new photo

19 likes
6 comments:

Destiny Darling> Love You Bitch!
Sophia Kavinsky> lol Same
Destiny Darling> wanna go to mall?
Sophia Kavinsky> Fucking right I do 😛
Destiny Darling> kk
Camreigh Brown> Will you please call me...

Sophia Kavinsky unfriended you on Facebook.

~

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

All it took was for her to officially unfriend me online to have me break down in a way I hadn't yet. The fact I could still at least see what was going on in her life online at least gave me a tiny bit of hope that we could work it out eventually until now...

I was so upset the only person I had that could listen and understand was Peter.

ME:

Babe will you come pick me up.... I need to talk to you I'm super upset.

PETER K:

On my way 😘

ME:

Thnx :(

After I had officially lost the closest thing I had ever had to a best friend in my entire life and the fact she was going as far as to delete me and block me I felt alone, even with Peter.

"Oh baby come here!" Peter said when i got into the car and I was already crying so badly I could barely get ahold of myself.

"Shhhhhh" he said trying to console me but he couldn't.

"Babe, calm down and talk to me..... what's wrong is it Sophia?" He asked as I shook my head yes, I could tell he was starting to really get pissed off with the way she was acting.

"Come on, were gonna go find Sophia! I'm tired of this bullshit!" He said in an angry tone making me clear my tears enough to speak.

"She's not even home...." I said in a whimper when he grabbed my hand. "What happened?" Peter asked I could see the fumes coming from him as he got angry.

"She unfriended me..." I said when he scoffed and shook his head.. "Ugggghhhhhh!" He said hitting the steering wheel, "I'm sick of this I don't care Sophia I'm about ready to go to college!" He said suprisingly out if nowhere especially since we hadn't spoke about it in the last almost month.

I cleared my throat and looked at him as he looked at me immediately regretting what he said when i tried to get out of the car.

"CAMREIGH!" he said grabbing my door handle, "I'm sorry! I didn't meant that!.... I'm just sick of living at home... things are bad If you havent noticed!" He said unentinuonally raising his voice.

"Camreigh, babe.... look at me" he said moving his head closer to me flashing his big eyes at me.

"I'm sorry... okay?...." he said trying to kiss me, I was just still upset. He grabbed my hand and kissed it and squeezed it anyways. "Let's go for a drive okay?" He said putting the car in drive and heading somewhere away of this place.

It was a quite ride at first until he turned up the radio and started singing nudging me to do the same making me crack a smile every now and then.

"Oh what's that?" He said catching me smile only making me smile bigger.

"There she is...." he said leaning over kissing me cutely on the cheek.

"I love you." He said nudging me with his elbow and smiling to get my attention til it finally worked.

"I love you too" I said when he parked the car at the movie theater lot.

"I'm sorry you're having to go through this, losing Sophia and all... she is rebelling badly.... maybe she'll snap out of it" he said shrugging his shoulders.

All I could think was I sure hope so........