Sneaking Off

Before we even opened the door to Sophia's house you could already hear Peter and their mom arguing with one another.

"Mom, Sophia's already ungrounded! How is that fair that I have two more weeks left!"

Peter said whining to his mom as we walked through the door.

"She got grounded for lying for you, you got grounded for orchestrating the whole thing!"

She yelled back at him loudly as he stood there and huffed.

"What the hell mom!" He spat back.

"No son of mine is going to disrespect me like that, what punishments your father and me decided on is between us! I'm done talking Peter, end of discussion!!"

She said heading towards the laundry room to finish what she was doing before Peter interrupted her.

Sophia and I stood there as he threw a silent fit kicking the side of the couch, and huffing. When he noticed the two of us standing there and caught Sophia laughing, I was standing silently. I could tell he was fustrated and I didn't wanna aggravate him more.

Plus I could see his side of the argument  I know he threw the party but honestly he wasn't a bad kid.

"What!?" He looked up at her and yelled, Sophia just stood there laughing at him underneath her breath. She just shook her head and tried to ignore him as he went upstairs to his room.

"PETER DON'T FORGET TO MOW THE LAWN BEFORE YOU DAD GETS HOME!"
Their mother yelled at him as he got to the middle of the stairs. You could see his frustration as he rolled his eyes and mimicked her voice with his hand looking at me laughing.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Sophia and I were in the kitchen baking cookies getting ready for our girls night in, while Peter finished up the yard out front.

There was a kitchen window off to the side where you could see Peter every now and then walk past it with his shirt hanging around his neck.

"CAMREIGH!! CAMREIGH!!!" Sophia yelled waving her hand in front of my face when she caught me glaring at Peter's shirtless body while she took cookies off of the sheet.

"What? Oh.... sorry" I said with a silly grin. Sophia rolled her eyes at me and handed me a cookie. "Here make yourself useful stuff your face!" She said making me laugh, when Peter walked through the door all sweaty and sexy I almost choked on my cookie.

Sophia busted out laughing and I tried to just forget it ever happened but I think Peter saw me do it because he looked over at me with his big white smile and laughed a little and winked at me.

"Here!" I said offering Peter a drink of my water. He graciously took It from me and downed the entire bottle minus the one sip I had out of it before hand.
I giggled a little bit when he reached over beside me and grabbed a handful of cookies.

"PETER NO!!!" Sophia gasped smacking his hand before he could get another. He shoved a cookie in his mouth and smiled before turning around to go upstairs when he accidently bumped into me.

He stopped for a minute and looked at me with a grin like he forgot what he was going to do, as did I before Sophia broke our focus off of one another and ruined the little moment we were having.

"I better head upstairs and shower" Peter said grinning before he took off.

Sophia just looked at me with her arms folded, "I'm sorry" I mouthed as she shook her head at me, "it's fine let's go watch some movies!" She said with excitement to her voice.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

We were half way through our fourth movie when Sophia fell asleep on me. It was only eleven thirty on a Friday night and I was far from tired, that's when I heard my phone go off.

Peter K:

Hey wanna sneak out and go to a party with me? 🤪

I thought about it for a minute and the truth is I looked awful, and I really felt bad for even considering leaving Sophia home asleep while I was out having fun with her brother but the offer was too good to resist.

Before I got the chance to reply back I heard a small knock on Sophia's door.

It was Peter of course, he was wearing a blue Jean button up shirt with a hat turned around backwards.

As if he needed to do something else to make me think he was any hotter but that hat turned backwards thing on him just made me melt.

"Sooooooo?" He said putting me on the spot, I turned around and looked at Sophia and then back at him.

"What about Sophia?" I asked because the two of us would be in so much trouble if she woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't find us, and Peter didn't need to get in anymore trouble.

He shrugged his shoulders, "she'll be fine you know how she sleeps... through anything!"

I thought about it for a minute and of course I was gonna go, but I didnt wanna seem so eager.

"But your grounded..... " I said when he threw his head back and laughed.

"Oh Brown, it'll be fine... trust me okay?" He said luring me in with his eyes as they looked downward at me biting the bottom of his lip.

I let out a sigh and thought about it for about a minute or so before answering, but it was hard to tell Peter no.....

"Fine!" I said with an eye roll, just let me change real quick and put on a little bit of makeup okay?" I said as he stepped away from the door so I could close it.

"Just meet me in my room when your ready" he said as I shut the door.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I cracked the door to Peter's bedroom and stepped inside. He was sitting on his bed when he looked up at me and smiled really big.

"You look great!" He said standing up and making me blush. If he only knew how long I had waited for him to say something even remotely close to that this entire time. I was being a little bit shy "Thanks" I said in reply after finally figuring out what word to say.

"Are you ready?" He asked grabbing his car keys off his dresser and looking back at me. I nodded and he went towards his window and opened it.

My eyes got huge really quick, "Uh... what are you doing?" I asked when he laughed, "we gotta go out the window Camreigh!" He said acting like I had asked a silly question or something.

"Um.. I'm scared of heights!" I gasped "it's got terrace remember we can climb down it like a ladder.... come on I'll go first so I can make sure you get down okay?" I took a deep breath and did it anyways, he was lucky i liked him so much.

When I got to the bottom after keeping my eyes closed for a good minute, he grabbed my hand which almost made me faint right there and we ran to his car and slowly pulled out of the driveway.