Parental Embarrassment

"Come here" Peter said holding my chin with the tips of his fingers as he drew me in for another kiss, on his family's couch in the living room.

It was the start of our holiday break and we were enjoying a date night in because of how cold it was, watching Christmas movies while everyone else went ice skating.

Though our attention wasn't on the movie it was on eachother. "Your so sexy!" He said caressing my neck as he kissed it at every angle.

Until I stopped him, "Peter..P-Peter!" I said making him move away from me and stop what he was doing.

"What?" He asked I could tell he was a little fustrated. "I'm sorry.... I'm just" I said when he put his finger over my lips to quiet me.

"Come closer Brown!" He said holding out his arms for me to crawl into to snuggle.

"Don't be sorry, it's not our time yet.... I'll stop being so pushy" he said as I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. The truth of the matter was Peter wasn't being pushy at all really, I just found myself scared to go all the way with him.... I couldn't exactly talk to Sophia about this without her getting cringey. If only my mother were still around at a time like this...

Later that night when Sophia and her parents got home they found Peter and I passed out on the couch. With a soft red blanket over us and a movie still playing.

"Should I wake them up?" Sophia asked, Mrs. Kavinsky gave her a worried look I guess she was afraid of the inevitable as well. That's when Mr. Kavinsky stepped in, "Wake up Peter, Camreigh it's late your father is probably wondering when your coming home" Sophia and Peter's dad said kicking the bottom of Peter's shoe.

We woke up groggily but it got our attention none the less. Peter stood up and folded up our blanket before helping me off the couch. It felt like his whole family were giving us the stink eye. If only they would have given us both a lecture and no so much just Peter after he took me home.

When Peter and I arrived at my house he walked me to my door as always. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow... for the Christmas party at August's?" He said moving my hair out of my face. "Yeah.. I look forward to it" I said as he leaned in to kiss me. With his arm wrapped around my waist, right when things were getting passionate between us again. My father turned on the porch light and stood there waiting with his arms crossed. Making the two of us separate quickly.

"Mr. Brown!" Peter said being respectful. "Peter" he said giving him a head nod, basically telling him enough was enough I needed to go in now.

"I'll call you later!" Peter yelled as he started up his car and drove off. I shook my head and blew him a kiss before I followed inside in front of my dad.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Peter and parents POV:

"Peter, your father and I want to talk to you" my mother said no longer than I shut the front door behind me.

I gave them a strange glare and took my jacket off, and forced myself to go sit at the kitchen island with them. I huffed for a moment, "okay? About what?" I asked but I already knew what they were getting at.

"Son, how far do you plan on taking things with Camreigh?" My father asked sternly with a serious look on his face along with my mother who sat beside him.

"Um... what are you talking about?" I asked playing dumb but I clearly knew they were pushing a sex talk on me... even though I wasn't a virgin.... but Camreigh was still.

"Sex Peter, Sex!" My mother interrupted rudely without hesitation. My eyes got big and it grossed me out to even hear those words come out of her mouth.

"I don't know.... we haven't yet..." I said when my father started to speak again. "But you have thought about it" he said stating the obvious. "Well yeah.... I care about her ALOT but we haven't exactly discussed it" I said lying when in the past few weeks it had been weighing over the both of us because of how close it has almost happened multiple times.

"Sweetie, what your father is getting at is... Camreigh is still new to this relationship to any relationship really.... and if things are going good don't push it by adding sex into the mix. Your both to young for that kind of serious relationship anyway." She said but of course Cam and I felt differently. "We've been dating for almost four months.... I think when we both agree to it will happen.. i mean this is just not a topic that yall need to bring up to me! I'm capable of using a rubber if that's what your getting at!" I said adding in a rude attitude which my parents did not like at all.

"Look we love Camreigh she is probably the best thing that has happened to you. You've improved your grades, your attitude but the fact of the matter is, she still has two years of school left and she is going to be heartbroken once you leave for college next summer. You two need to make sure this is something that is gonna last and if you do chose to be sexual with one another to use the right protection. The last thing that girl needs is a baby on the way and her boyfriend off miles away at a college." My mom said I'm not gonna pretend like it didn't piss me off, and i probably ignored most of it... but when they kept bringing up college i kept brushing it off.

Who says I will even go to college.... I may just stay close if things keep going as great as they are now with Camreigh. To avoid a fight I listened, "look I appreciate the concern and I can handle my own relationship just please stay out of this okay? Shes not like any other girls I've dated I really care about her it's not just physical!" I said when my parents left it alone.

"Just please be careful... we don't want to see Camreigh hurt that's all... she is a little bit younger" my dad added as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I understand can I go upstairs now?" I asked with a sigh. "Go ahead" my mother sighed as I headed up the stairs.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

When I got to my room I had about five unread text messages from Camreigh all about the same subject. Except with her father, it was obviously brought up by my mother who kept Mr. Brown in the loop just as much as my dad.

BAE:

Oh my gosh I have never been so embarrassed in my life.

BAE:

I JUST HAD TO LISTEN TO MY DAD EXPLAIN SEX TO ME! 🤮🤮

BAE:

I take it your parents are talking to you 😂😂

BAE:

Did I mention he is making me get on the pill. I'm mortified ahhh.

BAE:

Call me when you get the chance I miss you 😘😍😚

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Poor Camreigh had to suffer through a similar talk with her awkward father....