Parental Embarrassment Pt. 2

I dialed Camreigh's number not long after I read through all of her texts.
It was obvious now that our relationship was getting on a serious level now if even our parents caught on.

PETER AND CAMREIGH PHONE CALL:

"Hey baby!" I said greeting her over the phone when i heard her giggle.

"Hey Kavinsky!" She replied in a playful way. I thought it was cute when she called me that.

"So you got the "Talk" to huh?" I said with an embarrassing laugh.

"Yeaahhhh.... it was weird.." she said with a little sigh behind it.

"Same, my parents are so lame sometimes" I said making her laugh and agree.

"They did have a point though I guess...." Camreigh said randomly.

I scoffed for a minute, "how so?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well if we are going to... ya know.... I do need to be on the pill... I can't handle the thought of Two Peter Kavinsky's!" She said with a laugh.

It made me laugh too, and I guess she had a good point... we were too young to be parents so If and when the time arises the two of us needed to get protected on both ends.  "I know your right, just never really given much thought to it ya know?" I said.

"I know... babe" I said knowing I was really Peter's only serious relationship he had ever had. All the others were emotionless and just mostly physical. Maybe another reason I was scared to give in to my urges just yet... because I kept comparing myself to all the other girls he had been with.

"Look when the right moment comes along... we won't have to plan ahead for it... it will just happen... I'm sorry if my other head gets in the way of my thinking sometimes... I'm trying to be patient.. because I care about you" Peter said making me feel a million times better.

"I know babe, I appreciate it. I'm sorry for getting you worked up sometimes when we get caught up in the moment."  I said apologizing for no reason, it made Peter laugh though.

"Okay on to another subject" Peter said as I quietly thanked god. I couldn't handle anymore embarrassing conversation tonight. 

"What do you want for Christmas Cam?" He asked me as the sound of his sheets ruffled around on the other end of the phone.

"I don't know Peter... I honestly am happy just ya know... being yours!" I said with excitement because in all reality the fact I was even dating Peter was a miracle in itself that nobody saw coming.

He laughed but I could tell he was smiling, "that's sweet" he said as we continued on our conversation for hours like usual until one or both of us fell asleep on the other end of the phone.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Wake up!!!" Sophia said jumping on my bed as I was still in my slumber.

"Ahh Sophia.... its 8 A.M.!!!!!" I grumbled as I turned over and put the blanket over my head.

"Yes!! But you and I are suppose to go Christmas shopping remember???" She said getting close to my face.

"Crap I forgot!" I said rising up from the bed wiping my eyes. "It's okay get dressed!" She said estasticaly. "Grrrrrrr" I growled as I forced myself up still in my zombie state.

"Come on!! Your dad is gonna drop us off! Peter is going with August to do the same!" So you two won't see what the other got. She said all giggly I dont know how she was such a morning person every single day!!!!

"Alright, alright!" I said heading to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Camreigh!! Your phone just went off!" Sophia yelled from my room as I was in the bathroom washing my face and getting dressed.

"Okay!!!" I yelled back rolling my eyes, it's not like I wouldn't see it when I got back to my room.

After a good thirty minutes I was finally ready to go. I had one of my cute sweaters on and some high waist skinny jeans and my favorite Uggs.

"You look pretty dressed up to just go to the mall!" Sophia chimed I just laughed at her. "You know I like to look nice especially if we run into Peter!" I scoffed she just rolled her eyes.

"Blahhh speaking of he's texted you like four times..." she said rolling her eyes.

But it exited me that he was in constant contact with me.

PETER K:

Good morning Bootiful 😘

PETER K:

I think August and Sophia are related. Its early AF 🙄

PETER K:

Sophia is on her way to bug you now haha

PETER K:

Off to the mall, miss you Bae ❤ text me when you get up!

He was so sweet, I got lost in his messages trying to reply back when my father knocked loudly on the door and asked if we were ready.

"Come on!" Sophia chirped as she dragged me by my arm so we could head to the mall now. She was a very impatient person, but I loved her anyways.

"Yeah, okay. Okay!" I said pressing send on my message to Peter and shoving my phone in my purse as we loaded up in my dad's jeep and headed to the mall.