Party Rules

Peter pounded on the outside of Sophia's door, until one of us opened it.

"Yeah?" Sophia said to him while I sat in front of her vanity doing my makeup.

That was secretly a hidden talent of mine, I had watched hours and hours of makeup tutorials to the point I could do it anyway imaginable.

I was filling in my eyebrows when Peter leaped and landed in the middle of Sophia's bed and snapped at me to get my attention.

"Hey, Hey!" He said when I was forced to turn around and listen to him. Everytime he was close I felt my heart beat overtime this crush was killing me.

He took a double look at me and smiled, "you clean up nice!" He said making me blush until he looked at my outfit then he just laughed.

"What?" I said wondering as to why he was laughing at me.

"Your makeup looks great, it really does but the outfit needs to go!" He said going straight for Sophia's closet.

She rolled her eyes and huffed, "What did you even come in here for you never come in my room?" Sophia muttered.

"Hold on, give me a second I'm trying to save your friend from social suicide." He said rifling through my closet.

"Get out of my closet please.... it's weird." Sophia said but it secretly was making me giggle the banter between the two of them. She couldn't stand Peter, never has.

"Believe me it's no weirder for you than it is for me" he said, "I mean look at your wardrobe it looks like a farmer got lost in a goodwill" he said laughing.

It was getting to aggravate Sophia quickly so I interjected and tried to help him so he would get out of her hair.

"What about this black pair of ripped skinny jeans?" I asked holding them up for him to see, he squinted his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess there not awful. But that jacket and top looks just plain bad" he said when he stumbled upon a maroon cardigan and made me try it on over my navy blue tank top. He stepped back and gave me a good look. "That'll work!" He gasped taking his seat back on the bed.

"So what do you want!?" Sophia said impatiently.

"Look I just wanted to lay down a couple of ground rules so you guys get the idea of tonight and don't do anything to embarrass yourselves!" He said rubbing his hands together.

Sophia let out a huff and lifted her left shoulder with a single shrug. "Doesn't matter I'm not going" she said proudly.

He looked at her with confusion but none the less seemed thrilled about her descion.

"So you two are actually doing something separately tonight! I'm impressed, maybe Camreigh isn't so bad!" He said jokingly.

"Whatever can you just finish so you can get out please!!" Sophia said getting annoyed.

"Fine, It'll only take a minute.
First rule, don't refuse a drink from a cool person okay. Even if you dont drink it, just take it okay?" He said while i shook my head.

"Second rule, try to blend in but don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself it will only end in embarrassment for the both of us!"

"And thirdly, just stay as far away from the jello shots as possible. That's the last thing I want to do is explain to your mother and ours that I let you get white girl wasted and strip down to absolutely nothing in front of the entire Adler High School class. Okay?"

He said pressing his lips together as his dark hair hung over his left eyebrow.

I just shook my head continuously as he laughed.

"Okay, see you later Brown" he said giving me a cool hand gesture and walking away.

Oh Peter Kavinsky If you only would notice me more often...