The Truth

"What the hell is this shit about Sophia?" Peter yelled from the distance.
I was still half way asleep in Peter's bed when his voice woke up me.

It took me a minute to put two and two together before I sprung up from the bed and darted for the hallway. There was Sophia and Peter arguing in the doorway of her room while Peter held up his phone near her face.

I was to late, he knew... and he was taking it about as good as I thought he would.

I could hear Sophia's muffled tears as she fought past them to talk but Peter kept yelling at her until I couldn't stand to listen to anymore and I butted in.

"Peter please calm down! What is going on?!" I asked playing the dumb card when I knew exactly what was going on in front of me.

Peter shook his head and gave me the most hateful stare as he shoved his phone into my face. "Did you know about this!?" Peter demanded me to answer, he was inevitably more upset than I had ever seen him and he was about to be even more upset once I told him I had known all along.

I was to scared to mutter a word so I shook my head. Peter stepped back and ran his hand through his hair and then looked back at me and Sophia and scoffed.

"So you kept this a secret from me too? I can understand Sophia doing it! She's my little sister! But you! Camreigh your my girlfriend! Why would you keep something like this from me?" Peter asked but I was at a loss for words, I couldn't get myself to say anything and he was getting more upset with me.

Sophia finally spoke up and defended me, but it didn't make a difference.

"Peter Stop! If your going to be mad at someone be mad at me! I told her to keep it a secret! Obviously she didn't do that she had to of been the one to tell Kyle, but just stop! The way your acting is way out of line and uncalled for!" Sophia spat making him look back at me.

I knew I had done wrong, and even more so that I confided in Kyle about it first instead of him.

Sophia took the opportunity when Peter wasn't looking and slammed her door. At this point I don't think there was much more he could do to get her to talk about it, he was more interested in talking to me now anyways.

When I saw the way he looked at me i started to break down, I didnt ask for this stupid secret to burden me! Now Peter was pissed at me and I didn't know what I was suppose to do next.

All he could do was look at me and shake his head with disapproval as he brushed beside me and went into his bedroom.

I became and inconsolable mess as I followed him and began to plead for forgiveness.

"Peter please talk to me! I-I'm sorry! I didn't want to know this stupid secret!" I yelled as tears ran across my face like a river.

He kept ignoring me until I had gotten to the point where he was to mad to listen to me anymore and he finally spoke up.

"Camreigh I don't know what to say to you! Why would you tell Kyle and not me? Am I really this horrible person that can't be told things? An abortion is a big fucking deal, even if she did still do it she probably could have used some people in her life to talk to! Like her brother! I-I just never expected this type of shit especially from you! I love you Camreigh but I need to cool off please go home!"

Peter sighed shaking his head as a thick haze covered his eyes. He was obviously on the brink of breaking down himself and he just needed some space.

"Peter I-" I started to reply when he cut me off. "Camreigh please.. my mom is going to be home soon I doubt you want to be here when that fight erupts"

He said trying to get me to leave, I just didn't want to end it like this. I would rather talk about it now, fight whatever we had to do to get past it.

"Okay... fine call me when your ready" I said with my lips quivering from holding in the big tears I was trying so hard to hold back, while I tried to get him to talk to me.

I said when he shut the door in my face, I knew he would be upset but really? Something else was up, he wouldn't just shut me out over this. He was acting strange no matter how upset Peter was we always talked it out... why was this time so different.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡