I need to tell you something

Camreigh POV:

I sat in front of my mirror wiping the remainder of my makeup off of my face after I had cried it all off into the fabric of my own pillowcase.

I felt distraught and vulnerable more so than I had ever and all I wanted was a chance to explain myself. I know what I did was wrong and surely Peter would see that, I just hoped it didn't put an even bigger wedge between us when the time did come for us to talk.

I carried myself back to the comfort of my bed after I changed into something comfortable. I felt the urge to cry more but my eyes were so red and dry and sore from all the previous tears I had let fall I couldn't produce anymore.

As I layed on my stomach I decided I would give it a try even if I knew Peter probably wouldn't answer, but I sent him a text anyway.

Peter K:

P please talk to me... I'm sorry. :(

As I waited for a reply back I eagerly watched my sent text message go from unread to read and he still never said a word back. Maybe he was waiting for me to send multiple to him or maybe he just didn't know what to say.

Just when I was about to give up, my phone went off. It was Peter and the message was short and sweet. There was no reply to my previous message. Just a simple message asking me to come outside.

I jumped up from my bed and looked down out of my window. To see Peter sitting inside of his car. He noticed me, and gave me an innocent brief smile and signaled for me to come down.

"Okay just a second" I yelled as I grabbed my phone off of the bed and shoved it into my back pocket. Maybe things had calmed down enough the two of us could actually work it out.
I knew there was a possiblity of him being angry still but I couldn't stop my urge to smile as I made my way closer to him.

Peter POV:

As I waited patiently for Camreigh my own guilt started to swarm me. I was hot, and sweaty as the anticipation of telling her my own secret of Lara Jean and I's shared drunken makeout session that almost led to more weighed heavy on me. I felt though if I didn't tell her now... I might not ever do it, and Camreigh deserves to know.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Camreigh POV:

I paced myself as I got closer to Peter's car, he mostly looked away from me. which didn't exactly give me that warm and fuzzy feeling especially seeing he wasn't even able to make eye contact with me.

When I finally made it to the car, I gently opened the car door and sat down quietly beside Peter. He was fidgeting with his keys in the ignition and keeping to himself. I guess I would have to initiate the inevitable conversation between the both of us.
So I blurted out the first thing that came to mind to break the tension between us.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"So... uh how is lacrosse?" I spoke out randomly. Peter turned his head to me trying to hide his small smirk and shook his head.

"Camreigh why didn't you just tell me the truth... why would you keep a secret like this from me for so long? I thought we were different? I thought we had enough trust in the other to be honest?" Peter replied.

He had beads of sweat covering his forehead and he was so fidgety he couldn't keep still. Which made me think, maybe something else was wrong... and maybe this was the dreadful part where he would tell me "I think we need to take a break".

I stayed quiet for a minute as he gazed at me with his deep brown eyes. The ones I had fallen in love with even more, as time went on, but my anxiety was at an all time high and I just wanted to get back to the sweet homecoming I had planned with him. Not this utterly ridiculous live action reality show going on between us.

"Peter I was trying to be a good friend... but I guess the consequences of a secret always comes back to bite people in the ass.." I said as I looked at Peter and then back at my shoes in the floor board.

"I get that, I do Cam but an Abortion? That was my niece or nephew at one point in time... I also know though Sophia would have done what she wanted somehow or another even if we did know I'm honestly not even angry about that anymore." He said stretching his legs out underneath the steering wheel of the car, and took a deep letting out a heavy sigh.

"You're not? Then why are you still acting so cold!?" I asked with a hint of aggravation in my voice which in result I had no right to be getting that way or at least I thought at the time.

"Camreigh I'm mad at myself, at my actions and yours don't get me wrong. You're actions by instead of calling me and telling me the situation you called Kyle but no.... Camreigh... I've" he started to say when I let my lips touch his in the midst of this horrible situation. I know it probably wasn't the right move to make considering he was ranting and trying to talk to me. I couldn't help but think maybe a kiss would somehow calm him down, though I didn't expect him to push me away.

"Camreigh please.. stop I'm trying to tell you something Important"

Peter said with a deep remorse in his voice being unable to look me in the eyes. He let out a final depend sigh before finally speaking up. "I've done something terrible, even more terrible than you Cam" he said looking into my eyes sadly.

The annoyance of my phone's notifications wouldn't stop, I was trying to ignore my phone indefinitely especially now that Peter had gotten my attention "Ugh, P hold on let me turn my notifications off I'm sorry." I said interrupting him in the middle of his confession.

Although when I looked down at my phone, and clicked on the one of numerous notifications coming from the same post from Lara Jean I suddenly felt sick... So this is what Peter was trying to get the balls to tell me?
I thought to myself, thought when I seen the post I knew then what he was trying to explain to me.