Poetic Reunion

"Finally" Peter said letting out a tired sigh of relief that we were finally at his apartment. Poor thing I knew he was tired, he had been on the road all day and was just ready to relax. "you tired babe?" I asked rubbing on his shoulder from the passenger seat of the Uhaul. "Yes, but not to tired for kisses" he said with a smile flashing me those big brown eyes of his. How could I say no to that I thought to myself before letting my lips meet his. He pulled away with his smile still present looking me over good before throwing his head back with an annoyed attitude. "What?" I asked seeing how quickly his mood swapped. "We still gotta get the mattress out of the back to sleep on for the night, the apartment's empty remember?" he said making me give him a puzzled look. "Peter it's late, and you're tired can't we just get some pillows and a couple of blankets and sleep on the floor for the night?" I asked him. I knew it wouldn't be nearly as comfortable but at this point it was better than moving a bed through the front door at this time of night. "That'll work" he said pulling the keys out of the truck and hopping out of the driver's side. He opened my door and helped me out and gave me the keys to his apartment so I could go inside while he got the blankets and stuff for us to sleep on.

I pulled out my cellphone so I could use my flashlight to see how to get the door unlocked. "Is the electricity on?" I yelled before attempting to go inside. "Yeah, water and lights should be good to go. Dad took care of all that for me"
"Okay do you need any help?"
"No Cam, I'll be there in a second" He replied before walking inside and flipping on the lights.

It was a pretty nice place for a one bedroom. And it was more than enough for Peter and myself when I was here. Which I sure would be the majority of the time.
"Hey this ain't bad" Peter said as he walked through the door with his hands full. "I like it too" I replied moving to help Peter with the stuff he had in his hands. We looked around since this was the first time we had both been here. The bedroom was huge which I know he liked and it had a walk in closet. The bathroom and kitchen were fairly small but it wasn't anything to gripe about especially for your first place.

"You know what makes this place even better?" Peter said with a sexy smirk before moving closer to me and putting his hands on my hips. "What?" I replied biting my bottom lip flirtatiously. "There's nobody here to tell us to be quiet" He said leaning down to kiss me. "I thought you were tired Peter Kavinsky!?" he smiled real big and yanked me up making me lock my legs around him. "woah" I said getting caught up in the moment. "I'm not that tired...." he said kissing my lips again. He carried me as we kissed our way back to the empty living room. We didn't even have a blanket layed down for us to sleep on yet and he was already trying to jump my bones. In the effort to come up from air from our heavy make out sesh, I called a timeout.

"Time... Time out" I said trying to pull my lips away from his but they were so captivating. I missed just being able to kiss him when I wanted. "No- No timeout" Peter said pulling away for a second to give me a pouty look. It was pitiful, but also adorable. "Look I need to go to the bathroom it was a long trip and I got side tracked when we got here. Why don't you get our bed for the night ready and I'll be right back" I said when he continued to pout and give me the cutest set of puppy dog eyes I could hardly resist. "I promise I'll be right back P" I said leaning into his nose and nuzzling his with mine. "fine...." he said. I couldn't help but laugh. "I will be quick" I said pulling my hand out of his.

"You could have fooled me" I said laying wrapping in both of his arms as he and I cuddled on top of one of his old comforters on the floor of his very empty apartment. He chuckled "what do you mean by that?" he asked me. "for someone who was tired you sure didn't act like it" "Hey... I think we more than deserve to be a little playful right now. I can't even describe how happy I am to be back home with you."  My heart felt like it was about to burst, "I couldn't agree more" I said as he and I finally managed to fall asleep after a very long, very exhausting day. That would forever mean the world to me. 

                         ❤