Peter & August

"Ugh man it's hot out here, let's go to your house and get in the pool" August said complaining about mowing his parents lawn, which in reality I was doing most of the work.

"Then take off your shirt it's not that bad if you were helping we'd get it done faster!" I said wiping the sweat from my forehead.

August let out an unsettling sigh and grabbed the hand mower I was using and zoomed through the back yard like a maniac.

"Dude, your missing half of the yard!" I chuckled taking a sip of my Mt. Dew, and pulling out my phone while I had a chance to check it.

Destiny Darling one of the hottest girls in school, that I had currently been "hanging out with" had texted me.

Her, myself, August and his girlfriend Harper all went to a movie last night and I could feel myself starting to really like her she was a little snobby but most pretty girls are.

Before I had the chance to politely decline, I already had a Twitter notification from her with my address plastered all over for the whole entire school too see.

"Whoo hoo Party at Kavinsky's!" August shouted from the other side of the yard

I honestly wish I could have asked her if we could have done it somewhere else because the last party I threw got me grounded for an entire month.

"Dude we need to get some alcohol! Do you still have your fake?" I asked August who was sprinting towards me wiping sweat from his face with his T-shirt.

"I got you dawg!" He said fist bumping me.

"Sweet! You ready?" I asked him as he looked back at the yard that was still only half way done and then back at me.

"Hell yeah I am!" He said tossing his t-shirt behind him and running upstairs to get a new one.

"August Jones!" I heard his mother yell "where do you think your running off to that yard isn't finished!" She said scolding him and giving me that motherly look of dissatisfaction.

"Mrs. Jones! We were just going to go grab a bite to eat we'll finish it when we get back!" I said interjecting usually she believed my charisma and I usually charmed her enough to cut August some slack.

She gave me a friendly smile and unwillingly gave in to me.

"Okay fine! But you boys better come back!" She said as we ran to my mustang sitting in the driveway and sped off.

"Dude this is sick! You haven't thrown a party in forever!" August gasped.

I wasn't gonna lie I was down to party. But my parents have seriously been riding my ass lately about taking my senior year serious, but come on it's the last year I had to do it up big so I guess a end of summer Peter Kavinsky party was just what I needed to break the ice with Destiny!

"Dude I know but If my parents find out it might be the end of Peter Kavinsky!" I said in complete seriousness. August just laughed and took it as a joke.

"I guess you forgot my one month grounding last year!" I spat giving him that serious head nod.

"Dude, chillax the little snitch is at Camille's house we should be fine, plus Sophia doesn't even have a twitter!" He said making a valid point.

"Okay, let's get this party started!" I chanted turning up the radio to Drake's "In my feelings" and peeling around the corner.

"I'm pretty sure her name is Camreigh by the way" I said going back to him calling my sisters friend Camille.

"Whatever" August said shrugging his shoulders.