Sophia's Guilt

Peter K ❤
On my way Camreigh

Peter K ❤On my way Camreigh

Me:
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 yay!

Peter K ❤
I'm so ready to kiss those beautiful lips of yours.

Me:
Awww! I can't wait to hold you and never let go!

Peter K ❤
Me Ethier babe

Me:
Be safe! ily

Peter K ❤
Always. ily too

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Camreigh && Sophia

"Are you okay?" Sophia asked as she saw me fidgeting near the window in her room constantly looking out it.

"Yeah, I'm just excited! And also a little nervous....." I replied when she gave me a weird look. "Nervous? Why? It's just Peter" she said with a laugh.

"Yeah.. I know it's just Peter but it's been a whole month since we've seen eachother.... I-I don't want him to I don't know.... not feel the same way about me  anymore... I'm just being stupid" I spat.

As Sophia moved closer to me and gave me a hug, she rolled her eyes a little but still tried to be kind.

"Camreigh, Peter loves you. Ya'll are good.. just relax. When he gets here it will be like he never left. Okay?" She said giving me a smirk as I nodded and agreed.

I knew she was right, I was just trying to get myself worked up over nothing.

"Hey Camreigh" Sophia gasped as she got to her door and looked at me with a seriousness in her eyes.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You didn't say anything to Peter about my.... ya know" she asked when it caught me off guard for a minute.

I totally blanked and forgot what she was even talking about.

"Huh?" I said dumbly as she shut her door and whispered to me so her mother wouldn't hear.

"Camreigh! My abortion!" She gasped when I put my palm to my forehead and brought myself back to reality.

"No! I didn't I promise. Why?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing just thought you would have spilled the beans and plus Peter was kind of being "The big brother" last time we spoke if ya catch my drift"

Sophia said when I looked at her weirdly.

"No, if he heard it wasn't from me.... even though I think someone at least Kyle deserves to know!" I spat out in truth and aggravation.

Sophia gave me a mean glance as she scoffed in my direction.

"Well Camreigh I apparently didn't ask what you thought about my descion. Your my friend I simply asked you to be there for me!" She yelled back at me.

"Sophia why are you getting mad? Obviously it bothers you if your gonna get upset everytime its brought up. Maybe you should tell someone" I said in my own defense what I thought was a good idea.

"Get out, just please go home" Sophia said to me hurting my feelings.

"What the hell? Why?" I muttered as she swung her door open and waited for me to exit.

"Because I'm starting realize more and more that the only person I need in my life is me" she huffed loudly.

I knew she was obviously taking her own choice to heart even thought it was a month later and it was to late to feel bad.

"Sophia stop pushing people away that love you! If this is hurting you let me know! Talk to me! What happened to my bestfriend we used to be so close!" I gasped feeling my voice get shaky.

"We used to be alot of things Camriegh. Before boys and life happened.... just leave me alone please" she begged when I heard her voice crack as well, she wasn't the best at emotions maybe she just needed some time to herself.

"O-okay.. text me later?" I said as she barely even gave me a nod and slammed the door in my face.

I decided to go for a walk, and clear my mind before I headed home. The last thing I wanted to do was go home in tears and give my father another reason to worry.

Things were getting hard for me all around, at home my dad was losing time at work and was on the verge of getting laid off, school with my grades and being lonely and friends I felt I was lacking.. the only thing keeping me sane was Peter and he was miles away from me still.

My junior year had turned a complete 180 from last year, and sometimes I just wish I could go back to how simple things were. When Sophia and I were super close and my grades were good but if I did I wouldn't have Peter and that's one thing i couldn't give up... I loved him too much.

When I thought about Peter it made my whole mood change. I really needed to talk to him and tell him about Sophia even if it meant she hate me forever.... she had to stop pushing us away....

I found a seat on a park bench and dialed Peter's number... I knew he was driving but I thought maybe the sound of his voice would help ease my anxiety.

He didn't answer right away but it didnt take him long to call me back.

Camriegh && Peter phone conversation:

"Hey babe everything okay??" Peter asked sweetly.

I answered trying to hide the fact I had been crying but he could tell.

"What happened babe?" He asked again and I knew I had to say something or he would just keep asking.

I sighed loudly "Sophia and I had another argument...." I admitted hating go say it aloud... especially since it was happening more and more lately.

"About what?? Shes bein acting weird anyway" he said and I guess I wasn't the only one trying to get her to talk.

I felt bad for lying to him... I knew I should tell him, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. Even with Sophia pissed at me... I didn't want her to hate me all together.

"I don't know babe.... I'm just so over the female drama" I replied making up an excuse so maybe he wouldn't linger on the topic as much.

"Well if it makes you feel any better I'll be there in less than four hours?" He said with a laugh which perked me up right away.

I just hoped that this secret I was holding wasn't going to get the best of me....