Anniversary Pt.2

I was rifling through my closet trying to find something to wear tonight, and having zero luck.

I didn't know what we were doing so I didn't know if I should dress fancy, or casual or warm... or what so I figured I could at least text Peter to find out.

Me:

Babe, I know this is a suprise and all but I need to know how to dress! Lol I literally can't find anything to wear.

Peter K ❤:

Just dress like you want to babe, casual whatever it will be fine

Just dress like you want to babe, casual whatever it will be fine. 😂😂

Me:

That is totally something a boy would say... lol thnx anyway. You look so adorable 🤗🤗

Peter K ❤:

Nope, your definitely 10× more adorable.

Me:
Nu uh

Peter K ❤:

Yes huh.... I'm ending this conversation with a yes huh times infinity and I love you! Get ready woman!

Me:

Hmm we all know I win lol okay I love you too! I'm trying!! 😎🤔🧐😛 see you in a little while

Peter K ❤:

😘

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

After destroying my room in the process I finally came to a conclusion to wear a pair of my glittery leggings, with some short black combat boots and a white and black collared lace top.

I was just finishing putting on my lipstick when my dad yelled for me.

"Camreigh, Peter Kavinsky is here" he said making me smear my lipstick all over my face.

"Oh shoot!" I said to myself wiping it off with a makeup wipe, getting aggravated at myself.

"Um, okay be there in a minute" I yelled back after correcting my mistake.

I knew I had accidentally made Peter wait a little longer than a minute, and I felt bad but I was just having all kinds of bad luck tonight. My clothes then my makeup, ugh I thought to myself.

When my aggravation quickly faded when I saw Peter sitting on the couch next to my dad talking about sports holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Almost completely identical to the ones he gave me at homecoming.

"Hey baby" he said kissing me gently in front of my father and smiling..

"Happy anniversary" he said handing me the flowers.

They were the exact same ones, I could remember the smell.

"Aw, thank you Peter" I said kissing his cheek and going to put them in the kitchen in some water.

I could hear my dad say something to him quietly.

(Peter and Mr. Brown)

"You better be good to my babygirl now, she cares an awful lot about you... dont break her heart when you go to college"

"Absolutely not.... I love her"

Peter said but was cut off when I walked back in the room.

I barely heard anything but that was kind of the point, they just looked at me all wildly until Peter finally said something about us leaving.

"Okay see you later dad" I said as I shut the door behind me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Peter was all smiles when we got into the car, "what?" I said as he shook his head.

"Nothing... its just kinda surreal we've been together this long" he said when I sighed and agreed.

"Yeah... especially since i never existed in your mind before...." I said when he shook his head.

"Love had a weird way of working it's magic sometimes" he said kissing me on the lips more passionately now that my father wasn't around.

"You ready Cam?" He said pulling away from me and starting the car.

I shook my head with excitement "yes!" I squealed when he pulled out a sleeping mask from the backseat.

"First put this on" he said when I gave him a strange look.

"What??" I laughed as he continued to smile.

"Just do it please" he said as I complied and did as he asked.

"Fine, ya happy I'm blind now" I laughed.

"Great, let's go" Peter said speeding off.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

When we got to wherever it was Peter had secretly gotten to, I felt the car stop.

"Okay we're here" he said when I went to take my mask off and I felt his big hand cover my face.

I laughed, "what are you doing?" I asked when he scoffed gently.

"I didn't say you could look" he said with a hint of laughter.

"I got to get a couple of things out of the trunk, give me like five minutes then I promise you can take it off" he said as I shook my head.

"Fine...." I sighed because the anticipation was killing me, I was excited and just wanted to know what was going on.

"Okay, come here" he said helping my blindfolded self out of the car and onto what felt like grass beneath my feet.

"Be careful" he said holding my hand and waist luring me into his secret destination.

"Just a few more step, okay now" Peter said letting go of me as I slid the mask off of my eyes.

There stood Peter on the lacrosse field of our school, with a big smile on his face.

He was standing in front of a huge blanket that laid on the grass, with candles and a picnic sat out on top.

And that same big old school stereo he used to ask me to Homecoming playing nothing but old school 80s soft music in the background.

Peter held out his arms as you got closer, on the brink of tears from how sweet it was.

"I love you Camreigh.." he said holding me tighter.

It was probably the best way we could have spent our anniversary together.

In a place where we made it official over ten months ago at the lacrosse game, where he asked me to go to Homecoming with him at.

I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. We cuddled and kissed and played around on the field.

"This was perfect" I said when he scrunched his nose up and smiled big again at me nuzzling his way into my neck and then to my lips to kiss me.

"Your perfect" he said as I shook my head vigorously. "I'm far from that" I said when he scoffed. "Well in my eyes, you are... that's all that really matter" he said giving me an eskimo kiss as he grabbed ahold of me tight enough to snuggle him and look up at the stars.