Nerve

Camreigh POV:

After hours of failed attempts to get my attention. From the unanswered phone calls to the voice mails and texts. I had willed myself from touching my phone to see what stupid explanation he had to give me to try to make sense of this whole situation. After the hundredth time my obnoxious ringtone went off I finally got fed up enough with it and ran to my dresser to turn it off. I didn't look at my messages or my Facebook I simply turned it off shoved it into my top dresser drawer and continued crying more useless tears.

How could Peter treat me this way? Obviously my instinct was right, and he had connected with Lara Jean in a way I had only dreaded. I felt my lips tremble once more as I played with my bottom lip with my fingernail. Peter Kavinsky had broken my heart, every ounce of trust we had built together for so long was shattered in just a matter of seconds. How do I handle something like this? What do I do? I had never had my heart broken before much less been cheated on and I was all alone. I had no mother to talk to about this and now not even a bestfriend to listen to me.

Peter had ruined everything and it was practically my fault for thinking I could trust him. He was older and on his own, living a whole other life I obviously knew nothing about. As much as I adored Peter at this moment I wished for nothing more than to have never met him! At least that way my heart would be mended and my friendship with Sophia would still exist.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Peter POV:

After no response from Cam my nerves started to get worse. I had every worst thought you could imagine flying through my mind at the speed of lightning and I was getting worried for our relationships sake (if we still had one) if this meant the inevitable. Could the two of us really be over? My heart ached for Camreigh to just give me a chance to explain myself but I didn't know if even at this point it would do any good.

Peter Kavinsky you fucking moron! I yelled at myself in the mirror in front of me in my room. I was so pissed at myself I punched the mirror and tossed my phone into broken frame busting the screen.

"Shiiiiiiiitttt!" Peter! You idiot! I exclaimed bending down to pick up my phone. Suprisingly it still worked but the screen was shattered badly. As I looked at the photo of Camreigh and Me on my phones wallpaper with the cracks on the screen, reality set in that maybe this really was it. Our relationship was over.... and I had no one to blame but myself.

Later that night.......

After sleeping a good hour or so i could finally say i had calmed down enough to  breathe. I was still shook up and hurt but I was better. My eyes were dry, and sore from all of the tears I had cried earlier and yet I still found myself looking for every excuse in the book to talk to him. Forgive him. Maybe I could find it within me to give him the opportunity to explain himself, whether I would believe him or not was a whole different story, but I loved him enough to let him know that I would listen.

I went to my dresser and turned on my phone, obviously i knew it would blow up with messages and such but it was insane how much Peter was trying to reach me. He wouldn't be trying this hard If he were guilty and I felt awful now for putting him through the hours of pleading but it still didnt justify his actions or that picture. But if I wanted answers I had to ask questions whether the outcome was good or bad. So I went to Peters messages after reading them all I finally got the nerve to reply back.

Peter K ❤

I'm upset & I still want you. You hurt me & I still want you. I think I'm ready to talk now. It may hurt me even more but Peter Damn it I love you! Please let me you feel the same way.

........

I waited a good hour for a response, when I didn't get one it worried me.. I didn't have any other choice but to face my problems "our" problem and talk to him face to face...  I just hoped that through everything the two of us have been through that this would be an obstacle we could overcome together..... because life without Peter in it... isnt worth living at all....