Girls are EVIL!

Camreigh POV>>>>

I woke up with a familar feeling rushing over me. One that made me smile before I even grabbed my phone to check my messages from Peter. Call me sappy but I don't care, Peter Kavinsky just had this way to sweep me off of my feet and make me feel like the prettiest girl at the ball without even being here to do so. Part of me is glad we went through something so rough between us. It just proves how imperfect our relationship is despite what the rest of the world thinks. Yes we fight... but it all works out... I know the Peter Kavinsky I fell in love with would never do something to intentionally break us apart not after going above and beyond to be with me when everyone said he shouldn't. I was going to keep this smile on my face and the happiness I was feeling in my heart and I'd be damned if I let someone ruin it for me... NOT TODAY SATAN! NOT TODAY!.

I grabbed my phone and headed towards the bathroom reading the numerous texts from Peter to jump start my day. As if I could muster a bigger smile on my face than what was already there...

Peter's Good Morning Text>>>

P ❤>>> Good Morning Beautiful
P ❤>>> This distance has got to go! I want to be able to see you everyday!
P ❤>>> I Love You Cam Wake Up! SCHOOL TODAY BB ❤

He was definitely right about the distance. I craved his presence or to just be in his arms. But summer was going to be here in a few short months then I would have all the Peter I could stand... and more.

I started to send him a reply back when his cute face appeared on my screen. He was calling me probably to make sure my ass was up, because let's be honest I'm not always the most prompt person especially when it came to school.

"Ah she Lives!" Peter joked on the other end of the phone. "Haha you're so funny" I snapped back only making both of us laugh. "How's you're morning babygirl?" He asked making me silently melt I couldn't handle all of this sweetness. "Better now that I'm talking to you... but I have to face Sophia and all her drama today... not looking forward to that!" I replied but it was the truth. I know Sophia well I used to better than anyone and I know she is going to somehow pop off and blame all of this on me. When in reality Peter has been unhappy with his homelife for the past couple of years. His mother is a bitter perfectionist who thinks her kids are incapable of failing I secretly think she's a (Stepford wife) but that's just me... "Don't worry about it Cam. Sophia is just a clone of my mother as much as it hurts me to admit it. Its true. Anything she says to you today I can almost guarantee it came from my mother's mouth first"

"Well baby I hate to cut this short but I have to hit the field for an early morning practice and You have school. Call you at lunch? I love you" he said as much as ethier of us wanted to hang up we had to go about our days whether we want to or not. "I love you more P, sounds perfect" I said as we hung up simultaneously.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After the quickest shower in history, I threw on a high waisted corduroy skirt with a crop top and a pair of chunky shoes. A total 90s throwback outfit but I was killin' it. Since I was running against the clock I ran some hair product in my hair and let it dry wavy with little to no makeup on today, grabbed my things and darted to the door.

Luckily dad had rode with a friend today and I was able to use his car because let's face it the bus is long gone and I had to speed as it was to make it but I did.

As I walked into first period as expected there sat Sophia with her group of annoying new friends that weren't me. All putting their focus on me, I tried to keep myself from worrying but what can I say. Teenage girls in High School are EVIL! And anyone who tells you different is a liar. Because no more than twenty minutes into class a paper ball was thrown at my face from her side of the room. It was obviously a note but should I let myself get overly worked up by reading its nonsense or just let it go? Against my better judgement I read it anyways.... boy do I wish I would have left it alone.

"CAMERIGH I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WERE EVER FRIENDS. YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH. THAT WASN'T YOU'RE SECRET TO TELL! YOU MAY BE MY BROTHERS OTHER HALF BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE APART OF MY LIFE AGAIN. I DON'T CARE IF THE TWO OF YOU LOVE BIRDS GET MARRIED OR HAVE CHILDREN. I'M FORREAL DONE. YOU THINK YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD PERSON AND THAT PETER IS TO? BUT WHO'S MOTHER IS AT HOME FEELING LIKE HER SON ABANDON HER?! YEAH THINK ABOUT THAT!"

As soon as I read that I looked back at her as she shook her head in my direction. I knew better it was more than that and one day her mother would realize he had to seperate himself from their half of the family. She was toxic and apparently so was Sophia but I never noticed until we grew apart just how different we both really were. Sometimes seperation from people is the only way you can grow.. and I don't regret it.