Seniors Rule!.... I'm sorry (Part 2)

Things started to get hot and heavy between us after we finally found an empty room to go to.

Unfortunately it was August's parents room which was technically off limits but I don't think ether one of us cared at the moment.

He was being extra frisky as he nibbled on my ear lobe and thighs turning me on, it was nice to just not care.

"Shit!" He said as he was going to take his pants off.

"What?" I asked out of breath from all the hot and steamy making out the two of us were doing with one another.

He cleared his throat and made a wierd face at me sighing... "I didnt bring a condom...." he said stretching his mouth out showing his teeth from pure embarrassment.

"Ugh...." I said wanting him pretty intensely at the time...

"Well... I am on birth control..." I added when his eyebrow raised "really..... hmmm" he said smiling going for my lips again tugging on my bottom one with his teeth enough to turn me on more.

When his phone went off multiple times, it started to aggravate me.

"Will you answer that stupid phone!" I said being unintentionally rude, I was just caught up in the moment and whoever was bugging Peter was bugging me too..

"Nah, it'll be okay" he said going for my lips again.

"No seriously just so it will stop interrupting us" I said when he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine" he said reaching for his phone that was on the floor.

"Haha" he said laughing at whatever or whomever was texting him.

"What's so funny?" I asked out of curiosity when I saw him laugh.

"Look at this!" He gasped, showing me the picture that was sent to him via Facebook messenger.

I didn't even look at the photo first my eyes steered right into the direction of who the sender was.

Ms. Lara Jean Covey herself, it was a childhood photo of herself, Peter, her sisters, Margot and Kitty and maybe August im not sure.

I don't know if it was the fact she was now messaging my boyfriend about things not school related or if it was because she was ruining a moment between the two of us but I blew up on Peter.

I felt horrible afterwards but at the time I had too many emotions running through me to care.

I started to shake my head, the picture was cute yes, but all these messages between him and her were starting to make me feel insecure even when I knew I didn't have a right to be.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Seriously Peter!?" I said sighing heavily getting more and more aggravated.

"What babe?" He asked confused as he put his phone down and tried to touch me but I moved.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He said sounding concerned and being comforting.

"Obviously Lara Jean!" I said not meaning to give him such an attitude.

He looked down at his phone laying on the bed and back up to me.

"Baby, it's literally just messages about school you have nothing to worry about" he said running his hand against my back.

"Then why is she sending you old pictures of ya'll as children all of a sudden...." I said in a mellow tone getting depressed thinking about just the idea of someone else flirting with him.

"It was random babe, I swear...." he said smirking at me.. "what?" I said not thinking this was funny in my eyes.

"My baby is jealous and I find that adorable" he said trying to caress my cheek and kiss me but I got up and put my jeans back on.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa" he said wrinkling the middle of his forehead.

"What are you doing?" He said as I shook my head, I could feel tears swell in my eyes and I trusted Peter I did... maybe it was just the stress of everything I was taking everything out of context.

"Babe really? Your getting mad at me for this?" He said standing up to try to keep me from leaving.

"Peter just let me go please..." I pleaded "Camreigh do you really think I would flirt with someone else, especially Lara Jean Covey??" He said when I started to shake my head and the tears started to fall.

"Camreigh, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa look at me.. I love you. You have nothing to worry about..." he said trying to console me as he grabbed my cheeks with his hands and tried to talk to me.

"Can you just please take me home....." I said as he pulled away from me..

"Yeah.. yeah, um let me find Sophia okay?... here go get in the car and wait for me okay?" He said as I shook my head in agreeance as he handed me his keys.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Peter POV:

I looked everywhere at the party to find Sophia and she was no where to be seen. So I called her,
"Sophia! Where the hell are you I'm taking Camreigh home!" I said letting my fustration and feelings with Camreigh accidentally slip and get taken out on my sister.

"I'm not ready.." she said "well I don't really care, let's go!" I said when I heard the phone click on the other end.

Whatever, I thought to myself as I headed to the car when i saw her leaned against the garage door talking to Kyle.

"Sophia, what the hell?" I said embarrassing her. "Peter stop! What is your deal?" She asked with curiosity.

"Your coming back right?... just pick me up then..." she said when Kyle interjected.

"Look bro, I'm sober... if you want I can take her home in a little bit?" He said kindly.

I didn't want to let him but I needed to get to Camreigh so we could talk.

"Fine. But you better text me and tell me your home and your safe!" I said as they both shook their heads at me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Camreigh and Peter :

When I got in the car Camreigh was silent I could tell she had been crying... and I knew she was still upset.

"Babe, can we talk?" I asked as I started up the engine of the Car.

She shrugged her shoulders at me "babe.. I promise you I am not interested in her" I said trying to reason with her.

"I know... I know you wouldn't, can we just forget the whole thing... ?" I said feeling stupid..

I didn't know I was this insecure with myself until tonight.

But did I actually have a reason to feel this way about Lara Jean's actions?.....