Coach

The next day when I woke up, Peter curled up to me on my chest and his leg in between mine. I don't know how he ended up their in the middle of the night but it was cute.

I tried to carefully sneak out of his bed when he woke up and caught me.

"Just where do you think you're going?" He said with a sleepy voice and smile and pulling me back into bed with him.

I laughed, "I do need to go check and make sure things are okay at home, I'll be back" I said when he shook his head no being super clingy.

"No, nope your not allowed to leave" he said being playful with me, "oh really?" I said as he started to tickle me and wrestle with me.

"You wanna.... fool around?" He said in the midst of our tickle fight. While he pushed the hair out of my face.

I laughed, "everyone is home dork!" I said pushing his forehead back. "I can be quiet!" He said pulling the covers over both of our heads making me laugh more when he kissed me on the lips and we shared another intimate moment together.

I started to moan a little when my voice got louder and Peter laughed and tried to cover my mouth. "Sh-shhhh" he said scrunching his nose up laughing when Sophia yelled from the other side of the door.

"Hey Peter Is Camreigh in there?" She yelled but we both couldn't stop laughing. "Uh. Nope she, she" he said not being able to keep a straight face.

"Ya pervs! Mom wants you someone is downstairs for you! So hurry up!" Sophia yelled as her footprints left down the stairs.

"Well you heard her fun's over!" I said when he looked at me with a pouty face.

When his mother called him from downstairs, "Peter Kavinsky get up! There is someone important here to see you!"

He let out an aggravating sigh and pulled his body apart from mine....

It made me curious though to see what was so important everyone was yelling at him, it was only ten o'clock and on a Sunday at that.

Peter rushed around and put on some Jean's and a long sleeve hoodie. "You coming down with me?" He asked pulling me by the waist at the bathroom door.

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes I'll meet you downstairs" I said as he nuzzled his nose against mine.

"Okay babe, see you in a few" he said kissing me quickly as he darted for the downstairs.

●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●○○

About fifteen minutes later when I headed down the stairs I heard Peter, his mother and father laughing and carrying on a conversation with a man with a very deep voice.

When I got to the living room, before anyone introduced me I already could tell what the man was here for.

He had on a black and red shirt on with white stitching in the corner, he was in a suit wearing a Stanford University cap and was knee deep in conversation with Peter.

I could tell his parents were overjoyed, I mean I couldn't blame them Stanford was a great school whether it was for academics or sports, it was great.... I just hated that I might have to say goodbye to Peter.

Peter caught a glimpse of me out of the corner of his eye and smiled and walked up to me. I could tell he was happy which was great I knew this was an amazing opportunity for him.

"Hey coach this is my girlfriend Camreigh" he said introducing me.

"Camreigh that's a very unique name, nice to meet you!" He said with a handshake.