Hold On

"Will you stop being so stubborn and just come inside babe, it's hot" Peter said waiting for me to give in and go into the hotel he had found for us for the night.

"I will, just not right now...." I said only making him more fustrated at me.

Peter huffed and jerked back into the driver's seat of the car and shook his head.

"Are you getting annoyed?" I said sarcastically as he blew out some hot air and rolled his eyes carelessly.

"No, Camreigh.... I'm just trying to get to a point sometime tonight that the two of us can talk to one another... without hurting eachother"

Peter said trying to move closer to me without me pushing him away.

"Look baby... you know that I love you and I know that striking up a conversation with Lara Jean wasn't  a good idea... I should have waited at least til I could talk to you.... I am Sorry! I know how it looks and I don't know what else to say..... but I am sorry.... it won't happen again. My intentions weren't to make you look stupid, or make you think I couldn't talk to you directly about what was wrong.... please believe that"

He said moving the hair off of my shoulder, looking at me with deep sorrow.

I knew it wasn't intentional, for him to make me feel this way. For him to feel like he couldn't speak to me about things, I knew better than that..

I just couldn't hide the fact that the more Lara Jean pushed her way into Peter and I's lives, the more it made me think Stanford was going to be a bigger problem between us.

Knowing she would be closer to him than I, and she would use that to her advantage it just didn't sit right with me.

Peter cuddled into my neck with his big brown eyes perched up, looking up at me like a sad little puppy dog.

I wanted to hug him, and kiss those sweet lips of his but I just couldn't bring myself to let him off that easy.

"Let's go to the room....." I said rolling my eyes when he perked up and got out of the car quickly following behind me after I stole the room key from him and headed to our room.

●●○○●●●●●●●○○○●●●●●●●○○○●●●●●●●

"Are you going to pout all night?" Peter asked as he stared at me on the bed next to the couch I was sitting at.

I tried not to smirk, seeing I was still mad at him but I couldn't help it.

A small smile creeped over my face and he caught it and came over next to me and surprised me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Talk to me baby.." he said and I finally stopped holding everything in just shared my feelings and concerns with him.

"I understand.... I do, I wish I could take it back especially knowing how you would react... baby" he said and just when I thought things between us and our fighting, were coming to a close Lara Jean messaged him again.

"Babe, what the hell! See this is why you don't confide in another girl when your with someone. They use it to their advantage Peter!" I said freaking out on him again.

"Camreigh calm down! Please if it will make you feel better you message her yourself okay babe? Just please calm down I want to move past this shit Lara Jean isn't worth it. Not my relationship crumbling for damn sure!" Peter said sternly which I'm not gonna lie was pretty damn hot to see him take control over the situation.

"Okay give me your phone" I said as he put it in the palm of my hand with the quickness.

It didn't take long for my thumbs to type against his keyboard and I let my overwhelming emotions spew on to her messenger and she blocked me.

I just laughed at this point I didn't care.

"Do you feel better now?" Peter asked as he took his phone back from me and shook his head.

"Yeah actually I do...." I said with a sense of joy.

Peter threw his phone on the bed and came over closer to me pressing his body against mine, with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Are we okay now.... I swear this wasn't intended to make it into the big deal it has came to be babe... I Love you and only you.... do you forgive me?"  Peter asked with his bottom lip poked out.

I rolled my eyes but reluctantly caved, I mean it's not like he hasn't been begging for my forgiveness all day I think I had made him suffer enough.

It didn't take long for him turn our makeup, into a makeout and he took control over me and my body as we got lost in one another on the bed in the hotel room.

I guess it was true, makeup sex was the best sex..... I just had to figure out how to cope with this whole transition of Lara Jean being around him when he was at school and I was miles away to stop it...