Awkward

Peter POV:

I tossed and turned in my bed with a smile that wouldn't leave my face.
Little Camreigh Brown had inevitably left one hell of an expression on me and my lips, and I couldn't shake the feeling she had given me since it happened.

I couldn't be feeling something for a girl I've watched grow from playing with barbie's with my little sister to playing with hair and makeup could I? How was something like this even relevant enough to spark something so quickly inside me, when I had only just been on the verge of a relationship with someone like Destiny Darling only a week ago.... Camreigh was and I will admit a genuinely sweet girl, and she was easy on the eyes as well but could something as small as sitting next to her in biology everyday been enough to make me fall for her?

I had so many thoughts running through my mind, it kept me up half of the night.... but they were all focused on Camreigh and the feeling she had left me with after I shared that moment with her.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Sophia got in my face and hovered over me making obnoxious sounds until it woke me up. "Ugggghhhhh" I said letting out some aggravation because of how sleepy I was.

"Get up it's Saturday! There's a sale at the mall!!!" She gasped making me semi wake up to the sound of retail therapy.
"Why are you so tired, what time did you go to bed?" She asked with a laugh, I just shrugged my shoulders "late" is all I said so I could hold off on any unnecessary questions.

She shrugged her shoulders and then hit me with a pillow. "Sophiiiaaaa!" I groaned kinda grumpy still from my restless slumber. She thought it was funny, "lets go downstairs mom made pancakes!" She said excitedly which was enough to at least get me to sit up.

"You go ahead, I'll meet you downstairs in a few minutes" I spat when she gave me that stern motherly look and shook her finger at me. "You better not fall back asleep!" She giggled and ran downstairs.

After I pulled myself out of the bed and rubbed my eyes for a few minutes i had mustered enough strength to head to the bathroom. When Peter met me in the middle of the hall, he was in one of his baggy hoodies and gym shorts and he just awkwardly stood there and smiled, niether one of us said anything which only made me think he might have enjoyed that unexpected spontaneous kiss just as much as me. When we heard Sophia and their mom yell for the two of us to come eat.

Peter made that awkward smile, and tried to move one way but we awkwardly kept moving in the same direction as the other.

He cupped his hand over his mouth and moved back a little. "After you" he said following his hand towards the staircase line. I just smiled like a doofus and darted for the kitchen.

I felt like a complete dork for just standing there without a single word being able to leave my mouth.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Breakfast seemed awkward at first usually Peter would be picking on Sophia for something just because he could but he was actually kinda silent.

Every now and then I would catch them looking at me, without trying to get caught and vise versa. Until one or both of us would crack a silent laugh at the other.

Sophia looked at me and then Peter and rolled her eyes. She made a gagging face with her finger towards her mouth and I just smiled, because it was obvious know he must of known i liked him, but was it being returned on his end as well?

After breakfast Sophia asked their mom if she could drive us to the mall and drop us off for a few hours like she usually did.

"I'm sorry Soph, I have to work today. Ask your father" she said but we already knew the answer, her dad always worked on Saturdays so i dont know why she would think this one was different.

"Dad..." Sophia started to ask when she got cut off. "Sorry honey we have an accountant staff meeting today, there's no way around it."

He said making her sulk, and huff like a child. When her dad all of a sudden suggested Peter take us.

"What about your brother?" Mr. Kavinsky asked making their moms eyebrow raise as well as ours. Sophia laughed, "he's grounded..."

When Mrs. Kavinsky looked at Peter and then back at their dad. You could tell she didn't want to let him go, she was a very stern parent when it came to sticking to a punishment but she surprisingly gave in.

"Well, you have done everything we've asked of you and you made a B+ on your first Biology assignment. I guess we can let your grounding slide just this one day" she said with a smile, Peter dropped his fork on to his plate and lifted his hands in rejoice. "Yes!!, Yes!!" He kept saying when their mother interrupted his excitement.

"But..." she said, there was always a but, "You have to keep a good eye on your sister, and Camreigh. That doesn't mean run off to August Jones's and not return until five minutes before they are ready to leave!, understand?" She said looking at him with a furrowed brow as he shook his head and said "yes mam!".

We casually looked at one another and gushed secretly of the fact we would be spending the day together. Sophia saw and was getting annoyed, "Oh you don't have to worry about him running off now......" she said with a sarcastic tone and a saddened look in her face, she wasn't stupid she knew something was coming to the surface between the two of us, and she didn't like it.