3 Months

Over the course of the last three months, my life had changed in a big way.  I wasn't just the dorky girl people ran into in the hallway and never said sorry. I wasn't just a shadow figure walking through the halls of Adler High, I was Camreigh Brown an all of a sudden cool enough to talk to because of who my boyfriend was.

I'm not going to lie and say this whole transition hasn't been hard, because it has ALOT of the time. But it was nice to know people were taking an interest in me and my likes and dislikes even when Peter wasn't around me.

The hardest part about being centered around the minority of this sudden popularity is trying to figure out who your real friends are and who is just using you to get closer to your boyfriend.

Things had even started to look differently for Sophia. She started Debate last month and was even begining to fit in with me and challenge herself to stand out now. Which made me feel great, because I couldn't face all of these firsts without my bestfriend. This was a whole new world to me and no matter who may be nice to me now they weren't the ones there for me in the beginning.

Things with Peter were awesome, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He was sweet, and he listened to me if we could just get past the awkward stage in our relationship than maybe I could trust myself to go even farther with him.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Hey babe!" Peter said greeting me in the hallway by Sophia's locker during one of our last days before Christmas break.

He slid his hand into my back pocket and pulled me closer to him, kissing me romantically until he let go from the sound of his little sister making a grotesque sound of gagging.

He smiled and laughed,"three months and I still can't get used to that" Sophia said shaking her head smiling. "I gotta get to trig meet you for lunch?" Sophia said looking back at the both of us.

"Uh yeah, yeah" I replied as she took off down the hall.

"I'm so ready for tomorrow to be over" Peter said referring to our last day before our two week Christmas vacation. As he started pulling me in closer to him scrunching his nose as he smiled.

It made me giggle the way he swept me in closer to him. He put his lips against mine again and let go of them. "You okay babe?" He asked I guess the obvious was all over my face.

Things between Peter and I got incredible awkward last weekend when he and I got hot and heavy at his house, while everyone else was gone.

It started as a casual swim in the pool, until the both of us got caught up in a moment when we got inside. All it took was him to tell me how beautiful I looked with his Jersey on and my hair in a wet mess for him to engage in a intense sexual encounter with me.

I'm not going to lie, I wanted Peter that night, I wanted to go the next level in our relationship because he was being so gentle and sweet about the whole thing but I let my thoughts overcome me..... I was also scared, because before him I had never even kissed a boy and if Peter was going to be my first everything even sex.... I wanted to make sure it was the right moment.

"Y-Yeah!" I said when he leaned his arm against the locker above where I was standing giving me that sincere look with those beautiful brown eyes.

"It's okay Cam, If your still not ready" Peter said being incredibly sweet and sensitive about the situation but I knew deep down somewhere inside of him, it wasn't okay. All boys at some point or another want their relationship to go further.... and I guess Peter was at that point.

I nodded my head it was still too sore of a subject to talk to him directly about.
He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his neck and kissed me on the lips cutely pressing his forehead against mine and smiling trying to make me feel better when the warning bell went off meaning we only had two minutes to get to class.

"I guess I better get to Choir" I said starting to pull away from him, but he was being clingy and made me kiss him one last time.

"Okay...(kiss), now I got to (kiss) get to class (kiss)" I said in between the multiple kisses he snuck on me making me smile as I ran to class in under twenty seconds.