Early morning Hello

🎶🎶🔔 I woke up to the sound of my phone blaring, with a facetime call from Peter.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Peter said as the call connected and I rolled around under my covers trying to wake up to answer him.

Peter looked so cute, snuggled up inside his blanket. He smiled at me with his nose crunched up. It was five oclock in the morning and Peter's official first day of college. I knew he was feeling a little nervous about it from the way he had been talking about his classes the past few days.

"Come cuddles with me" I said cutely when he let out a groggy moan and gave me that pouty face.

"I wish I could Cam" he replied rustling around in his bed some more.

I couldn't believe it was already Thursday in my first week at school, in a little over a couple days Peter would officially be gone for a week.

It was still hard... especially when I'm having a bad day and wanted nothing more than for him to be here with me physically to console me. But it was starting to be do-able at least with all of the phone calls and constant contact.

"Are you taking screenshots of me" Peter said as he opened his eyes again and finally forced himself to get out of his bed

"Are you taking screenshots of me" Peter said as he opened his eyes again and finally forced himself to get out of his bed. He knew he would fall back asleep if he didnt.

"No... maybe...." I giggled as he shook his head and smiled big again. "It's all good. I may be guilty of the same crime" he said with a smirk.

"Has school been any better babe?" Peter asked messing with the stuff in his room.

He got lucky his dad got him into a room by himself being his first year and all, but I could just imagine Peter having an annoying roomate his first year. They would probably bump heads, I shrugged my shoulders and rubbed my face with my free hand to try to get help myself to wake up more.

"I guess so... just sucks I hardly see Sophia now" I said making me feel sad.

"Have yall not been hanging out much?" He said with his curiosity peeked and a furrowed his brow.