Three days ago...

Peter && Camreigh Phone conversation;

"Babe if you want to go to that party it's fine. Maybe that's what you need is to get out and enjoy yourself. Stop stressing so much" Camreigh said over the phone as she tried to convince me of going to a frat party.

She wasn't wrong in her idea, I had been under alot of stress lately and it would be nice to blow off some steam I just felt bad for doing things without her.

"Yeah, but I dont mind staying home and talking to you babe. I miss you" I said as she laughed.

"I miss you too but dont let me be your reason for not enjoying college. When have you ever turned down a party Kavinsky!?" She said with that cute giggle I missed so badly.

I sighed heavily at her response, she always knew the right words to say to make me feel better. I just couldn't help but feel bad about it still, getting used to doing things alone was still something I was working on.

I couldn't even make a descion without thinking of Camreigh's opinions, I had no idea how bad we had it for the other until the privilege of being with her every single day was taken away.

"You sure, I just dont want you to feel like I'm blowing you off Cam" I said being sincere.

"Peter, really don't miss out on everything because I'm not there! Have fun I'll be here when you get back... drunk dialing and all" she replied laughing.

I guess one night out couldn't hurt plus a couple of the guys from my lacrosse team were in the fraternity that was throwing the party so I guess I could have some fun.

"Okay Brown, your the boss. I'll go!" I said hearing her happiness for me on the other end.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Later on.....

This party was insane, and way crazier than any party my boy August had thrown back home.

I'd never seen so many kids having sex out in the open like it was nothing before.

I felt out of place before a couple of the guys from the team approached me and then I started to settle in better.

I was on my third loss of beer pong when I went out towards the backyard for air.

I plopped down on the chair close near me on the patio and tried to keep my vision from being so blurry.

I heard a familiar female voice nearby that caught my attention, but I didn't think she would be someone who would party.

I stumbled over after getting a sip of some water to help balance me out when I saw her, Lara Jean Covey herself and that high ponytail talking away to some girl about quantum physics with a drink in her hand.

She was laughing alot, which I never really noticed before but thought it was cute when I approached her and played with the back of her ponytail.

"Peter?!" She said sounding shocked to see me, but she wasn't the only one who had reacted that way.

"In the flesh!" I replied smiling all goofy.

She laughed at me "what are you doing here?" She asked still suprised.

"Partying?" I replied sarcastically as she shook her head.

"Your drunk aren't you?" She asked when I gave her a goofy facial expression.

"Yup!" I said nodding my head up and down smiling like a dweeb.

She sighed and handed the girl she was talking to her drink.

"Come on, let's go!" She said wrapping my arm around her neck and helping me get out of the party.

"Your nice LJ I don't care wh-what girls say!" I said blurting out in my drunk state.

She shook her head and ignored me when we finally made it to my dorm.

"You gonna be okay Kavinsky!?" She asked when I shook my head yes, until I turned into a full blown mess.

"No, not really" I replied sitting up in my bed as Lara Jean was trying to leave.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked as I inevitably poured my heart out to her about Camreigh and our distance and school and how badly I was flunking out in only my first few weeks.

She sympathized with me when a unexpected spark between the two of us happened out of nowhere, in my drunken state and she kissed me.

At first I was taken by complete suprised when I pushed her away.

But then that feeling of someone lingering on my lips again hit me and I realized just how much I was missing the female interaction I had with Camreigh.

We got lost in the moment when I pulled her back against me and my lips, and another spark happened.

We went from friendly kissing to full on groping and making out. I knew deep down it was wrong, but I couldnt bring myself to stop.

Her lips felt so good against mine as did her hands as they touched the outer part of my abs, luckily something broke up apart from eachother not long after her shirt came off and I realized just how far we had taken this when my hand was in her bra, and I forced myself to stop.

"Get out please!" I yelled my breath still heavy from the obvious.

"Pe- I... I-" Lara Jean started to say when I cut her off, at the same time were both standing facing our monumental mistake Camreigh texted me to ask if I was okay and it was three a.m.

I knew then just how much I had fucked things up, and I didn't know how I was going to fix it, much less explain it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆