Celebrate

"Look at my baby, driving on her own. I told you it was no big deal" Peter said nuzzling close to me being super affectionate as he praised me for passing my test, with kisses and random acts of kindness and love.

"I know babe thank you for being patient with me! I'm so excited! Now I can visit you whenever I want!!" I gasped as he looked at me and smiled really big, then looked down I guess he still didn't want to think about having to leave me next week..... but at least we still had a week left.

"What?" I asked when I noticed how troubled he looked in the face when I brought it up.

He gave me a glance and a half smile, "No it's nothing babe.. I just kind of wish you would ask me to stay" he said looking into my eyes as he shrugged his shoulders. I didn't know what to say of course he knew I wanted to be selfish and keep him here but i couldn't do that... plus his mother and father would never forgive me if i ruined his life by making him skip out on an opportunity like this.

Once we got out of the car I noticed Kyle and Sophia waiting for us in the parking lot of my favorite Mexican restaurant, to come celebrate with us waving.

Before we got out of the car I grabbed Peter by the arm.

He smirked "babe were in public you'll have to get your reward later" he winked being a smartass.

I laughed and shook my head "No... Peter I wanted to say something to you, ya perv!" I said as he laughed at me and snuck a kiss from my lips.

"What is babygirl?" He said rubbing my shoulder.

"I want you to know that if I had it my way... you wouldn't be going to school so far away. Don't you know I want nothing more than for you to stay here with me..." I said as he shook his head
"I know, I guess I keep telling myself if you say the words I'll give up my scholarship so I can stay here with you" he said which made me feel great he wanted to be with me but I couldn't do that to him and he knew that.

"Peter, I wish I could... its going to kill me not seeing you everyday but you deserve this chance to show your greatness and Stanford was lucky enough to notice you baby..." I said as I heard a small sniffle that didn't go any further than that, because he was trying to stay strong for the both of us.

He went to say something when he was cut off my Sophia as she walked up with Kyle.

"Woo hoo! Look who passed! This is awesome!" Sophia said giving me a hug.

"Thanks, it wasn't really that hard" I said when Peter looked at me and grinned really big.

"Yeah, I'm proud of her! Now to get my lazy sister to do the same" Peter said laughing making Kyle laugh.

"Let's go eat" Sophia said and I was in no mood to decline I was starving and this was my favorite place to go out to eat.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Mmmmmmmmm, I love these nachos!" I gasped as Peter looked at me and shook his head with a laugh.

"What?" I said taking a sip of water..

"They were my nachos" he said smiling as he leaned over to kiss me.

"Mmm so this is what Mexican women taste like" Peter said being sarcastic again til I nudged him in the arm with my elbow.

"Babe! Shhhh your loud" I said with a giggle.

"I'm not the only one who's loud" Peter gasped when Sophia dropped her fork on to her plate.

"Gross, I did not want to hear that.... while I'm eating thanks Peter" Sophia said with a fake half smile as she took a long sip of her drink.

Peter just laughed thinking it was hilarious.

"You are so ridiculous" Sophia said when Peter took a big bite of his nachos and made a evil smile at her.

"But ya gotta love me!" He said with his cute puppy dog eye expression.

She rolled her eyes and Kyle seemed entertained as he laughed along with the rest of us.

As I looked around the table at everyone and the times like this that would soon be non existent with Peter gone, I realized i was going to miss just the simplest of things with Peter gone.... I just hoped I could survive it.

○○●●○○○●○○○●○•●○○○○○●●○○○●○●●•○●

"Come here" Peter said as he pulled me closer to him, he was being super clingy today as he was trying to drop me off at home before he and I went to a movie later.

We were trying to spend everyday with one another as much as possible but it still didn't seem like enough time.

"Okay-I-...Ne-Need to go shower and stuff" I said laughing in between kisses as he pulled in for another after every single one he gave me.

It made me giggle though and I couldn't honestly make myself not take a kiss from him seeing they would be given to me less and less eventually in the next week.

"Okay babe if I got to let you go for a few hours.. text me, and I'll see you in a little while" Peter said as he forced his hand from mine.

Looking all pouty and sad, "I love you dork" I spat. As that captivating smile stretched across his face and made his whole mood change instantly.

"I love you too" Peter replied as he got in his car and drove off.

When I got inside to check my Facebook and post my accomplishment of finally passing my drivers test I noticed I had about three unread messages from messenger but I wasn't expecting them to be from her..

So much for a good mood, Lara Jean Covey is about to make me turn into somebody I don't want to and I won't feel bad about it one bit.

I screenshot the messages and sent them to Peter, Lara Jean Covey had another thing coming if she thinks I'm just going to let her walk all over me like that... I'm not the same girl I was a year ago...