~Prank~

This is a request by colbyspurple

Me and Colby were laying in bed just scrolling through our phones mindlessly. Nothing was planned for the day, mostly just hanging out and maybe filming a couple of videos. Colby had flopped over onto my stomach looking up at me.

"Lexiiiiii." He whined at me.

"Yes?" I asked him with a slight laugh at the end.

"I'm bored." He responded.

"Well, do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked placing my phone down.

"Sure, what do you wanna watch?" He asked me handing the remote towards me as well.

"Stitch!" I screamed causing Colby to groan at the sudden loud noise.

"God d*mn, why did you have to yell." He asked rubbing his ears.

"Sorry bubs." I said laughing turning the movie on.

     We were about half way through the movie, I was curled up on Colby's lap as he mindlessly played with my hair. I heard foot steps and then a slight knock on the door. I paused the movie and saw Corey's head poke into the door.

"Hey Colby, hey Lexi." Corey says as we fully walks in.

"Hey Corey." Colby says as I send a small wave towards him.

"Um, I was wondering; Colby? Can you come out with me for a second?" Corey ask as he looks at me looking a little nervous.

"Uh, yeah sure. I'll be back babe." Colby says standing up placing a small kiss to my forehead.

I nodded then got up as well finding my purse so I can grab my chap stick. Seeing as it was no where around me, I assume I had left it in the kitchen. I slipped on a different pair of pants, instead of wearing sweatpants I put on leggings. I walked my way down the stairs while looking at my phone answering a couple of messages from my managers, and friends. I saw Corey, Colby, and Devyn were all around my purse as Colby was holding it with an angry face.

"What. The. F*ck. Lexi." Colby snapped at me.

"H-huh? What?" I asked scared and worried.

Colby picks up my purse then reaches in to it grabbing a packet of cigarettes. He then throws it at me not in a rude manner, but enough so that it reached to me. I caught it and then looked at it in disgust.

"These aren't mine, why are you mad at me?" I yelled back.

"Well I'm not the one lying saying I would never smoke but then has a packet in my bag." Colby yells.

I backed away stunned and in disbelief, I looked at Corey who was looking down at his feet and Devyn who was looking at me with a concerned face.

"I, I don't even know what to say to you. You really think I'm smoking?" I asked walking up to Colby.

"Devyn said you told her to hide a packet for you and then Corey says he saw you smoking out front the other day." Colby yelled out again holding the second packet Devyn gave to him.

"Colby, I'm around you 24/7, everyday from morning to night. I never leave your side unless you tell me too, or when we are busy. You can't actually believe them, I'm around you all the time. Like come one Cole are you serious?" I yell out once again feeling the tears come to my eyes.

"We aren't around each other enough I guess; because you smoke without me knowing. If you are smoking then, then I can't be with you Lexie." Colby confesses.

My mouth drops as I feel tears start to stream down my face, Corey runs around the corner grabbing a camera as Devyn runs to me.

"Oh my god, it's a prank don't break up oh my god I didn't mean for that to go super far." Corey yells facing the camera at Colby.

Colby looks at me with a regretful face, I send him the middle finger as I wipe my eyes from the tears. Colby runs up to me to hug me but I push him away.

"I can't believe you believed that sh*t." I said throwing the cigarette packet at him.

"Lexi I'm so sorry oh my god!" Devyn says hugging me.

"It's okay!" I said hugging her back.

"Can you forgive me?" Colby asks.

"No." I said bluntly as I grab a water bottle.

"But, but I said I was sorry." He says walking up to me again.

"Look at Colby being a simp for Lexi." Corey says facing the camera at us.

"I don't care if you said you were sorry, I don't forgive you." I laughed walking away again.

"Couple problemsss" Corey yells out again before continuing his video.

Colby runs to me hugging me from behind, he spins me around so that I face him. He pushes my hair back behind me ear, placing a small innocent kiss to my forehead.

"I am absolutely sorry that I believed that prank, it seemed so legit and now I feel really bad. So please baby, Lexi? For me, please forgive me?" He asks begging.

"Fine only because you're cute." I said laughing.

"Fine with me." He yells scooping me into his arms before running up the stairs.

"Looks like the couple worked there way through their problems." Corey says to the camera.

A/n- tehe thank you for the request, I absolutely loved making this! I hope you all had a great past couple of days, I have lately been so tired like for what reason?! Anyways, school still sucks and life is still boring. But yeah, thanks for the request and I love every. Single. One. Of. You. Beautiful. Humans. You all are perfect even if you don't think so! Okay I'm done I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3