~Basketball~

It was another slow day, I came to the trap house seeing as I had no one else to hang out with. Jake was busy editing his new song, Corey was out on a trip, Sam was with Kat, and Colby, well he was with amber.
(This story is NOT to hate on amber, it's just a story none of this is true.)

I walked around the backyard not thinking and not paying attention to what I was doing. I didn't want to go back home because I knew when I walked into my door; I would immediately start bawling. I really wished someone was here to hangout with. I decided maybe it would be fun to throw the basketball around, not realizing Colby and amber were both there already. As I approached the pair, amber was quick to throw her hands around Colby. I looked up and was stunned by the sight.

"O-oh, uh, I didn't realize you were both here, I'll go inside." I stuttered turning around.

"Wait, you don't have to leave, you can join us." Colby said nicely handing me the ball.

I smiled slightly as I took the ball and started dribbling the ball up the court. I threw it successfully into the hoop, bowing after the shot.

"Wow, that was some major skill." Colby said clapping while amber rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Thank you, I guess my three years of competitive basketball did come in work." I smirked laughing afterwards.

Amber grabbed the ball that laid around the hoop, attempting to throw the ball into the hoop, it missing slightly.

"I can help you, if you want." I said nicely.

"No, I don't want your nasty fingers helping me." Amber replied nastily.

"What the f*ck Amber! Why would you say that?" Colby yelled at her.

Amber muttered a curse before grabbing the basketball and throwing it at the hoop, it hit the backboard, which it flew into the opposite direction hitting me square in the face. I quickly fell forward slightly, holding my face in the process. Colby yelled at amber but I wasn't listening as I held my nose seeing blood on my hands. Amber left the house, leaving a trail of curse words along the way. Colby rushed over to me, grabbing my face slightly to see my face.

"Poor bubs, let's go get you cleaned up hm?" He asked.

I nodded and we walked inside as I held my nose, blood was still pouring out. We got to Colbys room as he brought me into his bathroom, he grabbed ahold of the first aid kit as I sat on the counter. The blood had stopped but, the blood had dried leaving a dark crusty layer on my hands, lips, nose. Colby grabbed a wet washcloth and gently wiped around my nose, being careful in case my nose began bleeding again. He looked at me in the eyes, he smiled at me as I did the same. He started to wipe my lips, but on the last wipe he dragged my bottom lip down more than before. His eyes flickered between my eyes and lips, he looked down but I grabbed ahold of his jaw. We looked at each other in the eyes before leaning in and connecting our lips. We kissed, after so long, we had finally kissed. His lips were soft but a hint of roughness was prominent. He grabbed the back of my neck making the kiss more passionate. We finally pulled away, breathless and flustered.

"I, um." Colby began to say but I shushed him

"Colby, I really like you." I said confidently.

"I do too bubs." He said back smiling like a goof.

I smiled downwards as he pulled my chin up so that I looked at him in the eyes.

"Why don't we go on a date tomorrow, then we see how we want to proceed?" Colby asked.

     I nodded then he helped me down, instantly pulling me into a hug.

A/n- Hey! Just wanted to say Merry early Christmas, probably won't post for the rest of the week. Have a great Christmas and enjoy it! Love you all so much! ❤️
(Not edited because I'm a lazy bish)