~Makeup~

I've always wanted to do Colby's makeup, he never let me do it because it would take awhile. We've always argued over it, and let's just say it never ended up with him in makeup. Until, we made a deal, if I did his makeup he would spoil me, that Colby's idea if you couldn't tell. So here I am on the bathroom counter at three in the morning, waiting for Colby to come in and do his makeup.

     Colby walked in and smirked as he saw me with my two bags filled with makeup, I smiled and motioned for him to come towards me. He walked between my legs and sighed.

"I'm going to regret this." Colby said smiling.

"No, your going to enjoy this very much." I said laughing.

     I began with a primer blotting it all over his face as he closes his eyes. I waited for about five minutes for the primer to sit and dry, I grabbed the beauty blender and placed some foundation on it. I looked at him tilting my head to the side.

"I think your darker than me, so don't be mad if your about two shades lighter." I said smiling at him.

     He nodded then closed his eye letting me continue my process. I blotted the foundation on seeing it was slightly lighter, I waited it to dry then continued. I applied concealer and blended that in as well.

"Before I do your eyes, do you want me to do your eyebrows?" I asked.

"No its okay."  He responded smiling.

     I nodded and used my brush to add powder to his face. After finishing that, I grabbed my Jeffree Star pallette and used a few dark colors and began his eyeshadow. After finishing I looked at him and smiled.

"You look so pretty!" I cooed.

"You looked so cute being all focused." He cooed back.

     I blushed then added lip gloss to his lips and grabbed my phone. Colby looked in the mirror and his jaw dropped.

"I would date my self to be honest." He said honestly.

     I laughed loudly then took a couple pictures of him, him doing poses I would do. I giggled and posted them on my Instagram.

"Thank you for letting me do your makeup." I said smiling.

     Colby nodded then hugged me, placing kisses on my lips.

A/n- Hi! Happy early Thanksgiving! I hope you all are good/well. I kinda have bad news, probably some may know. But, California might go into another lockdown and if that happens my dad will lose his job. I've tired to stay calm but it's kinda hard to because, if he does I would have to move. It wouldn't be a small move either, I would be leaving the country. It's not something I want to think about especially since I wouldn't graduate at my high school with people I've known since kindergarten, I would leave all my friends, have to stop dancing for a few months, and have to stop posting on here for a few months. I've been trying to not think about it, but as Newson slowly starts to get to that stage the more I think about it. Sorry for the sad talk, but I want you all to know things about me. I don't want you to think of me as a Sam and Colby fan and that's it, I want you all to see me as a close friend. Anyways, I love you all! ❤️