~Spiders~

A/n- I did a story like this a really long time ago, but I didn't really like it so I'm redoing it :)

     I was peacefully laying on the couch in me and Colby's room. I was watching YouTube nothing particular, I was just scrolling mindlessly at the videos. I was bored so I got up and walked into the bathroom, not only to find two GIGANTIC spiders just crawling around the counter. Of course my first reaction was to scream bloody murder, immediately making Colby fly up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Y/n! Baby where are you?!" He yelled, more like screamed.

I quickly ran out of the bathroom only to point at the door to the bathroom. Colby gave me a confused look then walked into the bathroom, I heard him laugh a little then went and poked his head out of the door.

"Are you really scared of two spiders?" He asked laughing.

"Coming from the one who saw a spider when exploring and screamed like a little girl." I grumbled at him.

"I'm sorry babe, I'll take them out, okay?" He said smiling.

"Yes, take away those furry, legged, beasts." I answered back walking away from the bathroom.

Colby walked out with a piece of toilet paper with the two spiders huddled together. He walked out of the room, and then I assume went either to the front door or back door an dropped them outside. When he came back in, he gave me a smile before launching himself on to the bed.

"Geez, you could have landed on me!" I yelped.

"I wouldn't do that to you, why would I hurt my favorite person?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"I thought I was your favorite person?" Sam asked while yelling.

"Shut up Samuel I'll always be the favorite!" I yelled back kissing Colby's lips quickly after.

We both started laughing as Sam's head flung into the doorway.

"I will retrieve those spiders and put them on your bed Sam." I said squinting my eyes.

Sam gasped then ran out of the doorway and down the stairs to who know where.

"You know you can be very rude at times?" Colby asked looking at me with loving eyes.

"You want spiders crawling on your face?" I asked titling my head to the side.

"Calm down princess." He laughed laying back into the bed.

I shoved him a little before laying down as well.

A/n- Yes I did write this in the middle of class, but do I care? No. Anywayssss! School has been, well school shes annoying either way. Supposedly my schools were supposed to open today for elementary, but that never happened. I hope y'all are doing well, and not sick I hope! I love y'all and thank you for the amazing feedback constantly! ❤️🥺