~Live Stream~

The trap boys were all messing around drinking and just being psychos in general, while I was observing in the corner. Colby was live and talking to his fans as I sat behind his phone.

"Come here baby." Colby said in a raspy voice which was kinda hot not gonna lie.

I walked up to him and smiled, he pulled me onto his lap making me face the camera as I read the comments,  I saw everyone saying how cute we were.

"Will Colby ever propose to y/n?" Colby read out loud smiling.

"Of course I will but I'm not saying when cause that will ruin the suppose for her." Colby said kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him while getting up to get another beer.

"Are you drunk?" Colby read out a comment.

"No I turn into a whole different person when I am." He responded smirking.

I walked back into the frame looking at Colby.

"Yeah a whole different person which involves y/n screaming and moaning." Corey yelled out.

My cheeks burned a bright red as I hid my face, Colby flipped him off while pulling me back into his lap.

"I hate Corey so much." I said loud enough for Corey to hear.

"I know you love, don't lie." Corey said smiling.

I slammed my head roughly on the table causing the table to make a loud smack.

"That sounds familiar, kind sounds like when y/n and Colby's bed hit the wall." Corey said sounding unsure.

"Corey if you don't shut the f*ck up I'm going to grab a knife and kill you." I answered loudly.

Colby was enjoying this, he was smirking up a whole storm while the fans were saying Corey was exposing us.

"Oh shucks y/n is going to kill me just because of Colby f*cking her." Corey said in a hill Billy accent.

I got up and took of my slip on van and slapped Corey with it on his back.

"God damn I'm sorry!" Corey said laughing.

Colby was laughing and laying back in the chair while I chucked my other shoe at him.

"Geez baby you're pressed." He said holding his hands up while standing up.

I walked up to him pushing him out of the way grabbing his phone and running away.

"Hey y'all this my live stream now, oh shiz I'm being chased. Okay so hi ignore what Corey said, oh crap!" I said while trying to run away from Colby.

"Baby girl give me my phone." He growled.

I giggled as I ran around the kitchen island as Colby ran the opposite way. He grabbed my waist pulling me into him grabbing his phone. He placed his phone on a water bottle so it would stay still. He still was holding me around the waist, he picked me up sitting me on the counter. Sam took over the live stream talking. Colby pressed his lips to mine smiling, I of course kissed back.

"EW! Colby and y/n are sharing cuties through kisses." Corey screeched.

I flipped him off while kissing Colby again.

A/n- Hey wassup! I hope everyone is doing well and is safe. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the really bad posting schedule, and I'm sorry if the stories are bad! I'm trying to regain from this stupid writers block. School has been... Well it's school so it's always stressful. I love you all and enjoy the rest of you're day! ❤️