~welcome~

||just wanted to say thank you for all the amazing and supportive comments you all left, im back and better! i love you all so dearly, anyways this chapter is based on the kylie video about her son lol! enjoy||

"okay wow i feel weird doing this, okay why am i so nervous to film this?" i laughed to the camera.

"okay, hi you are probably watching this and thinking why the hell are you making a youtube video? well let me answer this question, a couple weeks ago i had took a test which resulted in me finding out we are going to be parents. i cannot wait to see your face as you find this out cause you have endlessly ranted to me of how much you wanted to be a father. well, surprise! i love you so f*cking much and i cannot wait for this baby to arrive so we can meet them. okay im done with the rant!" i laughed shutting the camera off.

"oh my god hello baby colby, you are going to have the most coolest and let's be honest hottest parents ever! let me be serious, your parents are honestly the most amazing people i have ever met. they are so generous and kind and sweet and overall good people, to good for our world. they are my best friends and i don't know what i would do without them!" kat said wiping tears off .

"i cannot wait to meet you, and i cannot wait to spoil you with everything toys, clothes whatever you want aunty kat will get it for you! okay i love you! bye!" kat said shutting the camera off.

"wow okay i was handed this camera by your mom, all she said was say a message for the baby. well let me start with hello im going to be your uncle sam, you probably gonna hear the thousands of stories me and your dad together. i cannot wait for when you are older to join us on this adventure, well if your mom lets us. you are going to have an amazing life, you are being born to the most amazing parents any child can have! i can't wait to meet you! bye!" sam smiled shutting the camera off.

"hi it's your mom again, i wanted to show you the party we are setting up for your dads birthday cause this is when im announcing to him we are having you! i love you so much!" i giggled closing the camera.

"aunt tara in the house, i cannot wait to meet you im secretly hoping you are a girl so i can share all my clothes with you, but if you are a boy i still will give you the most amazing fashion advice ever! okay i love you!" tara laughed shutting the camera off.

"i have the most important person for you to meet and it's your grandma!" i say handing the camera to colby's mom.

"hello, ah i can't believe i'm going to have a grandchild im so unbelievably blessed for this! you have the most amazing mom ever, she's absolutely amazing. when i first met her she would always help me around the home, cleaning the dishes picking up after your father. she's an angle and you are very very blessed to be able to have her as a mom. with your father, i can't wait to show you all the embarrassing photos of him as well as his funny videos he recorded on my old camera. i love you so much already and cannot wait to meet you soon!" she cried to the camera.

"hi it's your mom one last time before i show this video to your dad, i just wanted to direct this message to everyone. thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being here for me, especially colby you have always been my rock and you don't understand how blessed i feel to not only have a child with you but as well as have you as future husband. you also don't understand how hard it's been to hide this from you, i've had to blame my nausea on food poisoning and the planning for this has been so hectic. i really hope you enjoy this surprise and not hate me for this! anyways, i hope you are excited to meet your child this summer! i love you dearly, from y/n" i say closing my laptop.

colby looks to me with tears pouring down his cheeks as everyone around claps. he immediately rushes to me in full sprint, picking me up.

"i hate you and love you all at the same time right now." he laughs hugging me tightly.

"surprise!" i laugh with tears running down my cheeks.

"oh my god we are going to be parents that's insane." he breathes out.

"we are going to be the best parents ever, and im so lucky to have you along my side to do this." i smile up at him.

"and i'm so lucky to have you be the mother to my, our, kids." he smiles down at me.

a|n: hope you all enjoyed that again thank you for everything :]