~Brother Code~

Being Sam's little sister came with lot of rules and boundaries. I was not allowed to date any of his friends, I was not allowed to go to any of the trap house parties,an I was NOT allowed to be alone with his friends. I hated the rules, I hated them with such a passion. The sad truth that Sam doesn't know is that I've been dating his best friend for over a year now. Now you may be asking, how is that even possible? Well heres how, me and Colby set up a schedule for when to hang out and when not to hang out. We know that hanging out on a Monday is perfectly okay, though hanging out on a Saturday is perfectly not okay. We've gotten used to this schedule now that it comes like a piece of cake. But we didn't not know was that our schedule would stop working very soon.

I was at the trap house with Sam "visiting", more like having a fun night with Colby, while Sam was out thinking I was with my friends. I was sitting on the kitchen counter when Colby walked in smirking at me. I smiled a little noticing Sam already staring at us with a confused/angry look. I looked down at the floor while I grabbed my water bottle taking a sip.

"Yo Colby? We're you getting laid last night al I heard was moans and screams?" Corey asked.

I immediately felt my cheeks burn up, Colby looked down in embarrassment and smirked. I tried to ignore the burning heat in my cheeks, but also Sam's burning look into my back.

"Why the h*ll are you guys both smiling?" Sam asked angrily.

I looked up in confusion as I saw Corey slowly back away from us. I looked at Colby who had the same look, we had practice this if Sam Eve suspected us.

"I-I don't know what your talking about Sam." I said jumping off the counter.

"Whatever." He mumbled leaving the kitchen.

I looked at Colby who was looking straight back at me, he smiled before quickly placing a kiss on my lips. I giggled and watched him run out into the backyard blowing him a kiss.

"Wow." Sam said scoffing before turning around.

"Wait Sam come back!" I yelled running after him.

"No Y/n, I told you not to date ANY of my friends, and what do you do? You date one of them." He yelled at me.

"Sam please, I'm sorry okay? I love Colby! It's not my fault I fell for him!" I yelled back crying.

"No it is, you could have distanced yourself from him!" Sam screamed making me flinch.

Colby had ran inside seeing me in a broken state, he came to my side pulling me behind him.

"Sam, stop okay? This is your sister!" Colby said trying to stay calm.

"No it's not okay!" Sam screamed once again.

"How long?" Sam asked quietly.

Me and Colby stayed silent as I held onto Colby's hand that was behind his back.

"God dammit I said HOW LONG!" Sam screamed once again.

"A year and four months." I mumbled.

"A what?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"She said a year an four months Samuel." Colby said a little angrily.

"I should have let you stay in Kansas, I should have never brought you here." Sam said pacing around the house.

"Sam I'm sorry, you either accept us or don't." I said laying my hand on to his.

"I hate to accept it, because if Colby breaks your heart, he's also breaking out friendship." Sam said quietly to me.

"He won't Sam, he's never done anything to make me sad, or hurt, or mad. He takes good care of me I promise." I said letting a few tears slip out.

"I accept you guys." Sam said

I smiled and hugged Sam once more crying with tears of happiness.

A/n- Hello, I forgot to post this the other day but it's here now! I hope you all are well, I officially meet Sam and Colby in 7 days which is honestly terrifying! I'm sorry my posting is like TRASH, school is a pain in the butt but when is it now? Have a great night/day I love you all! ❤️