~Dance~

I was currently learning a new choreography for my dance team. I was sweaty, tired, and over all overwhelmed. If I wanted to make the team this year I have to know this choreo. Somehow Colby couldn't understand that so he was constantly bugging me for attention.

"I don't get it, why can't you take a break for me." Colby whined

"Because I need to know this choreo babe. I need to have it down, and I can't even do the simplest moves." I snapped at him

Colby instantly knew he had to keep quite since I never snapped at him. I attempted the kick ball chain again, but ended up tripping over my own foot and falling. Colby flew to my side helping me up to the bed making sure not to hurt me.

"Baby you should take a break, drink some water." He said quietly afraid I would yell at him

I nodded my head and grabbed the water bottle out from his hand, immediately gulping down the refreshing cold beverage.

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself baby. You'll get I know you will. You learned four choreographies in a spam of a month once, you will be able to get this down." Colby said placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"It's just that, I feel like if I don't learn this now and become really good at it, I'm going to fail." I whispered to him.

"Baby girl, you'll never fail! You are the smartest, funniest, sweetiest, most talented girl I ever seen. You  work half you're day then spend the next four hours dancing. Princess, you don't understand how amazing you are!" He said in disbelief

"Thank you baby." I replied back kissing his lips.

"You're welcome." He said back placing the same small kiss on my lips.

I got up pulls his arm up with me, I pulled him over to where I was dancing at.

"I'm going to try once more, then we can go to sleep." I said smiling at him.

He nodded then sat down on the bed once more ready to watch me. I began the song and successfully completed the whole dance without any problems.

"See princess I told you you'll get it." He said smiling at me before pulling me into a hug.

"Now let's cuddle!" He yelled tossing me into the bed.

A/n- Tehe this is cute! I don't have anything to say today so love you all! ❤️