~Mornings~

A/n- Hi there is a little bit of smut in here so don't read if uncomfortable of that! Thanks and enjoy! ❤️

Waking up in the morning of feeling the emptyness of the bed. I looked around and saw Colby's phone was gone so I knew he wasn't in the room. I got up and put on a pair of shorts an Colby's shirt on. I walked past Y/d/n room and didn't see her in her crib. I scrunched my nose then walked down the hall and heard whispers and giggles. I peeked around the corner and saw Colby feeding y/d/n. I smiled softly, I walked over to them and saw Colby smiling at me.

"Morning queen." He said kissing my hand.

"Morning." I smiled at him.

"And morning to you beautiful." I said to y/d/n.

I sat next to Colby and leaned into his shoulder.

"She's been super hyper this morning, non stop giggling and clapping. I kept telling her to be quite and that you were sleeping, but she just kept jumping around like crazy." Colby said laughing.

"Sounds like someone." I giggled at him.

"Shut up." He whined hitting my leg softly.

Y/d/n started giggling after Colby softly hit me, causing Colby to do it again. She began cracking up which made me go into awe. Colby did a little frown face from how cute she sounded.

"She has the most beautiful laugh, well second yours the best." He said kissing my lips.

I blushed before pulling y/d/n out of the high chair and holding her close to my chest. She began smiling and giggling.

"My two princess." Colby said smiling like a goof.

I looked at y/d/n and kissed her head while she looked at me. She had Colby's eyes but a lot more lighter, like ice blue. She also had dirty blonded hair which mad her eyes pop more. With the cutest red cheeks. Colby adored her little freckles on her cheeks. We always found it weird how she has freckles on her cheeks, when me and Colby both don't have freckles. Y/d/n began to yawn and slowly fall asleep.

"I can put her to sleep, you can make coffee?" Colby asked hugging both of us.

I nodded my head while I carefully placed her into Colby's arms. I watched him take her down the Hall and turn into her room. I walked over to the coffee machine and began making a cup of coffee. I felt Colby's arms snake around my waist kissing my neck.

"Hi beautiful." He whispered into my ear.

It made me giggle which made Colby let out a breathly laugh.

"Hi handsome." I answered back.

When the coffee machine finally finished I put sugar and creamer into the cup and stirred it, then began drinking it. Colby was laying on the couch on his phone. I put my cup down and straddled his lap.

"Well hello there, I thought you were going to go outside and see if our plants grew." He said in shock.

"Nah I rather stay here on you're lap." I giggled while watching him put his phone down.

He sat up an layed back on the couch handle. He brought my head down and kissed me lips with full neediness. I kissed back and then turned into a full blown make out session. Colby began trying to take my shirt and shorts off which I consented to. Colby started leaving hickeys down my neck letting me moan. Colby started to take off his pants and boxers but y/d/n began crying. Colby let his head fall backwards with a little sigh, I got off his lap an put my shirt and shorts on.

" I'll go put her back to sleep." I said kissing his lips once more.

"Once you put her back to sleep, bring you're fine a*s back here and finished what you started." He said smirking.

I laughed before sending him a thumbs up and walking over to y/d/n room.

A/n- I thought it would be somewhat nice to put a little smut into this. Anyways, hope you all are good! Love you! ❤️